Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Snow is finally over and the work begins for the maintenance guys. They’ve got the big blade out, as well as the bobcat. Ended up with approx 18” of snow but it’s really hard to know when the wind is whipping around at 65-70 mph.

The guy using the big blade told us that he won’t have things cleared out (to get down to the main road) for close to 4 hours. Fucking drifts are 6-8’ in some places.

Headed back to downtown Deadwood if we ever get out of here. Looking like Hwy 71 (Crawford to Scottsbluff) is still closed and not likely to open today with continued winds of 40-50 mph.

What a shitshow. @Woodrow F Call knows that Scottsbluff-to-Crawford drive and it’s pretty damn desolate. Probably coming home tomorrow. Supposed to be 76 degrees in SB on Tuesday.

Please join us at 10 for yore next weather update…….
😎🤣☃️☃️☃️

The fuck is wrong with society and how the hell we do we reverse course? Rejecting masculine stereotypes, such as the ones that carried a country through the most trying time of famine and depression less than 100 years ago...

I'm rustled with bruised balls here
The only thing we can hope for at this point is that weak men create tough times and that those tough times recreate tough men. Might take a while but we’re headed that way.

Come play diggers in the big sand box with my son and I.

We just went and fed the peacocks and geese at the zoo

E2-BB7-D85-C041-4-A45-BB2-B-F4-F7372-FBC84.jpg

How old are you?

37. Not much of a movie buff, don’t listen to much music, not a band wagoner, not a gamer, not a follower (other than Christ) and hate slogans & shit. Fucking “dab” me and I’ll punch you in the nose. That’s gotta be one of the gheyest things I’ve seen along with any other little “catchy, retarded action that means nothing like “flossing”. I’m old school. I like to work outside and work hard. I teach my kids not to be liberals and not to wear flat bill hats cause they’re ghey

37. Not much of a movie buff, don’t listen to much music, not a band wagoner, not a gamer, not a follower (other than Christ) and hate slogans & shit. Fucking “dab” me and I’ll punch you in the nose. That’s gotta be one of the gheyest things I’ve seen along with any other little “catchy, retarded action that means nothing like “flossing”. I’m old school. I like to work outside and work hard. I teach my kids not to be liberals and not to wear flat bill hats cause they’re ghey
You're a year younger than me. I thought errbody our age knew about FTARH

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back