Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

5 pt pitch - Big Boy pitch
10 pt pitch - Sissy pitch

😘 😉 😎 🥳 🇺🇸

for-a-few-dollars-more-manco.gif

john-wayne-fill-your-hands.gif

For once, the prediction exceeds the reality. It’s Armageddon for real. The rain, snow and wind have created quite the winter wonderland in the northern Black Hills.

Translated: We’re fucked and likely won’t be going home til Monday morning.

For once, the prediction exceeds the reality. It’s Armageddon for real. The rain, snow and wind have created quite the winter wonderland in the northern Black Hills.

Translated: We’re fucked and likely won’t be going home til Monday morning.

All you’ve heard for how many months in this thread is how dry windy and miserable the ag guys are and now you talk about how you have so much snow and rain you’re dealing with. Read the room. Come on man.

All you’ve heard for how many months in this thread is how dry windy and miserable the ag guys are and now you talk about how you have so much snow and rain you’re dealing with. Read the room. Come on man.
Can confirm the tales of woe being tossed about on the MLPFC. Unfortunately, yore missing one very crucial part of the story.

I live four hours south of Deadwood in Scottsbluff. So Deadwood’s weather, rain, snow, etc. is of little consequence to me other than the nuisance of trying to get home tomorrow or Monday.

Scottsbluff, on the other hand, had 85-100 mph gusts of wind, snapped-off utility poles that caused grass fires throughout the area and damaged trees, homes and other buildings around town, etc.

So, whatever small amount of rain the Scottsbluff/Gering area received during these storms was quickly forgotten due to all the other shit.

Not sure what “read the room” means but then I’m an old fuck.

I haven't planted an acre or turned out a single hoof on grass. It's April 23rd , I'd welcome a foot of snow with open arms here.

Can confirm the tales of woe being tossed about on the MLPFC. Unfortunately, yore missing one very crucial part of the story.

I live four hours south of Deadwood in Scottsbluff. So Deadwood’s weather, rain, snow, etc. is of little consequence to me other than the nuisance of trying to get home tomorrow or Monday.

Scottsbluff, on the other hand, had 85-100 mph gusts of wind, snapped-off utility poles that caused grass fires throughout the area and damaged trees, homes and other buildings around town, etc.

So, whatever small amount of rain the Scottsbluff/Gering area received during these storms was quickly forgotten due to all the other shit.

Them boys in west river sodak/northern Wyoming Eastern Montana etc need it worse or as much as anyone.

I think he was saying your vacation nuisance should be put aside. It's a life changing weather event(for the better) for cattlemen where you are

Them boys in west river sodak/northern Wyoming Eastern Montana etc need it worse or as much as anyone.

I think he was saying your vacation nuisance should be put aside. It's a life changing weather event(for the better) for cattlemen where you are
Got it…….my bad. Reality is that I never really meant to come across as complaining (other than the wind, maybe). This whole blizzard has really been awesome, especially at the elevation we’re at, up near the Terry Peak Ski area.

Actually, I wasn’t aware that this Hills area was in as bad of shape as the Nebraska panhandle. Our last moisture, rain or snow (of any consequence) at home, was on 7-3-21.

My allergies have been at an all-time worst thanks to all of the dust and other shit in the air.

Last edited:

Just giving you shit. I realize that once you get north or east it’s more wet. I’m just bitter and when I see talk of any moisture I get bitter. And I’m better off than a lot of guys. Don’t mean any I’ll will, glad you get to enjoy a weekend away

Just giving you shit. I realize that once you get north or east it’s more wet. I’m just bitter and when I see talk of any moisture I get bitter. And I’m better off than a lot of guys. Don’t mean any I’ll will, glad you get to enjoy a weekend away
We’re good…….👍

My buddy is in alliance and he said they got a blizzard and a few inches of snow

ScoBlo didn’t get anything?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back