Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

I hadn't been on the Open Scrolls in about a year, so I had no idea how bad it's gotten over there until @Goskers07 NYC shooting post got immediately moved after he posted it. Some of those people make the most insane people on tMB look rational. What a time to be alive.
Yeah I prefer to avoid it if possible

If the 308 was a picture

F50-D8-E3-B-0-BE7-47-C3-8-F59-ED950845-E357.jpg

Up in west central Minnesota today. @God is a Husker you’d be so mad at how wet it is up here. Water standing everywhere.

Minnesota has water and Libs everywhere, idk what makes me hate them more.

But in all seriousness I was born in So Dak and lived there for 7 years in my childhood (Sioux Falls and Watertown) and my Dad is a Vikings fan which is somehow worse than being a Nebraska fan the past 20 years

Minnesota has water and Libs everywhere, idk what makes me hate them more.

But in all seriousness I was born in So Dak and lived there for 7 years in my childhood (Sioux Falls and Watertown) and my Dad is a Vikings fan which is somehow worse than being a Nebraska fan the past 20 years
Never been up that way before. Couldn’t believe how much water is everywhere.

View attachment 8967
View attachment 8966

View attachment 8968
we are 1 week post op on our youngest daughters skull to correct her sagittal craniosynostosis. i would call the first 3 days/nights the hardest of our lives, but from then on she has gotten back to her normal self day by day.
Can't imagine how hard that must have been, but so happy that she's getting through it. How old is she now and how were they able to diagnose?

Modern medicine is amazing and we're all truly blessed to be alive and raising families right now, as opposed to 100 years ago.

Can't imagine how hard that must have been, but so happy that she's getting through it. How old is she now and how were they able to diagnose?

Modern medicine is amazing and we're all truly blessed to be alive and raising families right now, as opposed to 100 years ago.
We noticed it at home at about 8 weeks old, there was just a bump on the back of her softspot and her head shape was not “normal”. So at her 2 month checkup they had us get a CatScan done and sent us to Boystown & they told us she needed surgery sometime
before she turns a year old. When they made the first cut into the bone it actually popped because there was that much pressure from her brain. The team that did it told us they do around 65 of these a year and have never had an issue, that helped ease our mind. Post-Op recovery is also a lot easier than we anticipated, we thought she’d have to live in bubblewrap for the whole summer, but another week, she will be back 100%. Scientific advancements are just insane, I just cant believe some of the things they can do and consider them “routine”

This is her this morning
0AAE4A35-500E-4B4C-BC60-1934D6C6D3BB.jpeg

We noticed it at home at about 8 weeks old, there was just a bump on the back of her softspot and her head shape was not “normal”. So at her 2 month checkup they had us get a CatScan done and sent us to Boystown & they told us she needed surgery sometime
before she turns a year old. When they made the first cut into the bone it actually popped because there was that much pressure from her brain. The team that did it told us they do around 65 of these a year and have never had an issue, that helped ease our mind. Post-Op recovery is also a lot easier than we anticipated, we thought she’d have to live in bubblewrap for the whole summer, but another week, she will be back 100%. Scientific advancements are just insane, I just cant believe some of the things they can do and consider them “routine”

This is her this morning
View attachment 8980
She's gorgeous brother. Glad to see a smile there. Will be praying everything keeps going alright.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back