Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Oberlin KS library had a book sale (25 cents per) and my wife got a bunch of baby books, this one is my favorite.

Run the Damn Farm @Woodrow F Call @scotchfrost9697 @Mustangblood

IMG-7200.jpg

IMG-7203.jpg

IMG-7204.jpg

IMG-7205.jpg

IMG-7206.jpg

Nope…just fabricated the story

The guys in this thread have known me for like 7 years (or more), they have heard many stories from me about Falls City or Richardson County.

I have loved your eating raccoon/other animals thread, the LGBT kids at FCHS thread (we had 3 gay guys when I was in school, 2 were cool but 1 was a douche) and this latest gender reveal post involving guns guns guns (❤️)… they are all evidence to the boys in the thread that my stories were NOT exaggerations or tall tales.

Run the Damn Ball baby. Go Tigers, fuck Sacred Heart, cruise Harlan, baby Asprins and quickies from Mutt n Jeff’s, bosco sticks and ice cream from frosty queen, drinking warm super old beers at the Caboose, paying 500% price to have somebody’s older sibling buy us a can of Cope from Kwik a shop, FUCK AUBURN, long live Jug Brown stadium may it forever stand and always be remembered in courts throughout the land.

wildcard-gif.gif

PS: sorry for opening up the Yearbook @Huskerbuck85 but other than talking to @Link- on the message board and being in a group text message with Stejskal I literally haven’t talked to a single person from Richardson County since 2009 or maybe early 2010. I have literally nobody to reminisce with, my Wife hasn’t even been to Richardson County/Falls City. (She has never been to Nebraska east of Hwy77 in Beatrice or south of Hwy2 in Neb City)

The guys in this thread have known me for like 7 years (or more), they have heard many stories from me about Falls City or Richardson County.

I have loved your eating raccoon/other animals thread, the LGBT kids at FCHS thread (we had 3 gay guys when I was in school, 2 were cool but 1 was a douche) and this latest gender reveal post involving guns guns guns (❤️)… they are all evidence to the boys in the thread that my stories were NOT exaggerations or tall tales.

Run the Damn Ball baby. Go Tigers, fuck Sacred Heart, cruise Harlan, baby Asprins and quickies from Mutt n Jeff’s, bosco sticks and ice cream from frosty queen, drinking warm super old beers at the Caboose, paying 500% price to have somebody’s older sibling buy us a can of Cope from Kwik a shop, FUCK AUBURN, long live Jug Brown stadium may it forever stand and always be remembered in courts throughout the land.

wildcard-gif.gif
Good stuff. I’ve been a part of most of those things. Never did hear about or do anything involving the caboose. More or less I just have a huge passion for the outdoors and enjoy the art of hunting so we incorporated that into some fun for the reveal.
Beats the shit out of these douches puffing powder in each others faces.

PS: sorry for opening up the Yearbook @Huskerbuck85 but other than talking to @Link- on the message board and being in a group text message with Stejskal I literally haven’t talked to a single person from Richardson County since 2009 or maybe early 2010. I have literally nobody to reminisce with, my Wife hasn’t even been to Richardson County/Falls City. (She has never been to Nebraska east of Hwy77 in Beatrice or south of Hwy2 in Neb City)
Man you must have disconnected completely once graduation was over! There’s nothing here you can’t see anywhere else. If she likes to hike you should take her to Indian Cave State Park in mid-late October.

Man you must have disconnected completely once graduation was over! There’s nothing here you can’t see anywhere else. If she likes to hike you should take her to Indian Cave State Park in mid-late October.

I’ve told her the story about the guy who didn’t want the state to take his land for the park and tried to blow up some of the caves with dynamite but ended up blowing off 1 of his hands. (can’t remember his name)

Also since my wife is Indian (red dot, curry, economic power house, not the drunk welfare queens kind) she would probably think I was just trolling her if I floated the idea out.

I’ve told her the story about the guy who didn’t want the state to take his land for the park and tried to blow up some of the caves with dynamite but ended up blowing off 1 of his hands. (can’t remember his name)

Also since my wife is Indian (red dot, curry, economic power house, not the drunk welfare queens kind) she would probably think I was just trolling her if I floated the idea out.
Lol long before Elmer passed away I shook his hand and saw the other. That must be a myth. But he did bulldoze and dynamite the cave.

Last edited:
Gotta bring her back for Cobblestone or the World’s Fair in Humboldt. Downtown Falls City looks awesome nowadays, which they’ve been busting their ass on development. Shoutout to Froeschl at EDGE for doing a kickass job.

Gotta bring her back for Cobblestone or the World’s Fair in Humboldt. Downtown Falls City looks awesome nowadays, which they’ve been busting there ass on development. Shoutout to Froeschl at EDGE for doing a kickass job.

Part of me doesn’t want to go back cuz I don’t want to see how things have changed, I just want my memories from how it was to be the only thing I know.

My wife and I felt the same way when we drove around UNL a few months ago and saw so many things we knew gone and new buildings/etc put up in the time since we left.

I’d make a Connie Sachs in Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy reference but I don’t think anybody would get it.

Part of me doesn’t want to go back cuz I don’t want to see how things have changed, I just want my memories from how it was to be the only thing I know.

My wife and I felt the same way when we drove around UNL a few months ago and saw so many things we knew gone and new buildings/etc put up in the time since we left.

I’d make a Connie Sachs in Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy reference but I don’t think anybody would get it.
I totally get that. When I came back home, I saw it in a different way and saw opportunity after spinning my wheels in Lincoln for so many years.

Noooo shit. Even the driving around is different. The new CBA is sick.

That’s a very solid movie but don’t know what you’d reference lol

I totally get that. When I came back home, I saw it in a different way and saw opportunity after spinning my wheels in Lincoln for so many years.

Noooo shit. Even the driving around is different. The new CBA is sick.

That’s a very solid movie but don’t know what you’d reference lol

My brother tells me about all the stuff going on in his SE development thing and it’s amazing, I wish western Nebraska had that.

I told him if he runs into you to buy you lunch and/or give your group some contracts or approve any inspections. (not sure how much power he has to do that but he at least can buy you lunch for me)

You aren’t the only le Carre fan on here bro

Actually the canvases turned out really cool
Well it worked for Jackson Pollock the modern art painter and he probably had a less compelling and heartwarming story behind his "masterpieces".

"Pollock's current auction record is $58.4 million, set in 2013 for Number 19 (1948) at Christie's New York. To date, more than eight Pollock works have sold for over $20 million apiece at auction, according to the Artnet Price Database."

Nice to see that abstract expressionism is alive and well in The Good Life.

You aren’t the only le Carre fan on here bro
George Smiley played by Sir Alec Guinness is a top 5 performance imho. John le Carre is simply a brilliant writer. His mastery of dialogue between the characters like George's conversations with Connie Sachs is about as perfect as fiction gets. A rare circumstance where the movies are nearly as good as the books.

A good place to start for those unfamiliar with his work, is with the Karla Trilogy: Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, The Honourable Schoolboy, and Smiley's People.

It was 104 degrees here today and I also had a root canal. I watched the Master's while she sawed away for 2 1/2 hours.

I've only had 3 root canals in my whole life but the first one was memorable and not in a good way. I was a student at Nebraska and decided to go to the Dental school which was always looking for victims err patients for the students to experiment on err treat. It took six appointments as they did incremental steps. One time my very sincere dental student said they were doing a study on how much cold and heat an infected tooth could sense. I felt like I had been captured by the Viet Cong and they were trying to get me to talk.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back