Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

A week’s vaca to Chile for Bomber and nobody’s talking. Can’t get a response as to why. Thin-skin plague continues. Fuck ‘em.

s-l400.jpg

A week’s vaca to Chile for Bomber and nobody’s talking. Can’t get a response as to why. Thin-skin plague continues. Fuck ‘em.

Reached out to MM and got the run-around as to why. Fucking thin-skin by Mongo, I’m pretty damn sure.

At least have the simple courtesy to tell me what I did, bitches. About to go all Hulk. Maybe track ol’ @Jim14510 and beat him with a 7-iron.

Rant over.

If the drought keeps up we must protect the Republican river with force.

Get your guns boyz @scotchfrost9697 @Mustangblood we can’t let @Woodrow F Call have a drop.

I can definitely see a sequel to Chinatown with a prairie theme in the near future.

Spoiler: The movie Chinatown was about the water rights battle that brought water to Los Angeles and Southern California in the early 20th Century. It was a very violent undertaking. William Mulholland, for whom Mulholland Drive was named, was the chief water engineer for the County of Los Angeles.

"Against overwhelming odds, Mulholland constructed a 233-mile aqueduct across the blistering Mojave Desert to deliver Owens River water to downtown L.A. When the Owens Valley dried up, local ranchers seized aqueduct gates and dynamited the pipeline repeatedly."

I can definitely see a sequel to Chinatown with a prairie theme in the near future.

Spoiler: The movie Chinatown was about the water rights battle that brought water to Los Angeles and Southern California in the early 20th Century. It was a very violent undertaking. William Mulholland, for whom Mulholland Drive was named, was the chief water engineer for the County of Los Angeles.

"Against overwhelming odds, Mulholland constructed a 233-mile aqueduct across the blistering Mojave Desert to deliver Owens River water to downtown L.A. When the Owens Valley dried up, local ranchers seized aqueduct gates and dynamited the pipeline repeatedly."

Chinatown is my favorite movie of all time.

Would love a movie set on the Great plains

Gonna be 80 degrees out in swimtown today and then we are getting a t-storm

fuck yeah bitches

Reached out to MM and got the run-around as to why. Fucking thin-skin by Mongo, I’m pretty damn sure.

At least have the simple courtesy to tell me what I did, bitches. About to go all Hulk. Maybe track ol’ @Jim14510 and beat him with a 7-iron.

Rant over.

Wtf, they gave you a week for giving Mongo a hard time?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back