Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Hate to bust your nuts though. We'll still have a few days of highs in the 30s before may.
Season 2 Hbo GIF by Big Little Lies

Anybody heard from @LoudHogRider recently? He's been absent awhile

Texted him two or three hours ago after I saw yore post. He’s fine and simply taking a little break. I told him you asked.

I actually thought about him today on my drive home (went to Saint Francis KS again this morning for a meeting) cuz I remembered I hadn’t been on the board in 2 days and the last time I took a break from the boards everybody thought I literally killed myself.

Hoping he his family is doing good

that stuff in the white thing is probably expensive
"oro blanco" white gold. I learned that Russia supplies 35% of the world's ammonia and 15% of the urea. Ukraine supplies the bulk of corn and wheat for Europe. The issue may rapidly move from high prices to availability.

Medieval Europeans had up and down growing seasons but they always set aside enough wheat for beer, even before bread, no matter the crop yield. Priorities.

"oro blanco" white gold. I learned that Russia supplies 35% of the world's ammonia and 15% of the urea. Ukraine supplies the bulk of corn and wheat for Europe. The issue may rapidly move from high prices to availability.

Medieval Europeans had up and down growing seasons but they always set aside enough wheat for beer, even before bread, no matter the crop yield. Priorities.

Both countries are big big players in different areas of ag including livestock. That's why the commodity futures have been so volatile

You still buying/selling future contracts?

I've dinked and dunked on some wheat and corn This winter. Got out of everything after that initial surge when Vlad invaded Ukraine. I left plenty on the table because wheat and corn both gained 60 cents and 1.20 after I sold them but I knew it'd be a volatile bastard thereafter.

All I'm doing currently is looking to hedge my actual cattle

I've dinked and dunked on some wheat and corn This winter. Got out of everything after that initial surge when Vlad invaded Ukraine. I left plenty on the table because wheat and corn both gained 60 cents and 1.20 after I sold them but I knew it'd be a volatile bastard thereafter.

All I'm doing currently is looking to hedge my actual cattle
teach me how to hedge my cattle.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back