Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (3 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
The scenery on Massachusetts Street in Lawrence would be so much better if it weren't for the mom jean fad.

I’ve always enjoyed the moms in Lawrence tho

@thE kErnEl knows what I’m talking about (former chiefs cheerleader is now a teacher in Lawrence, lol can’t imagine how boys learn in class with those big fake tits in their face)

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
i did. wasnt bad at all. wind & drizzle made ne work a little harder but heading home now with 20 mph on my back….pulling over to fuel if i can find it for $4. shit is 4.40+ today
Filled up yesterday in Huntington Beach for my upcoming drive to San Francisco. My go to is a station that's about the same price as Costco gas which is usually the cheapest. $5.39 a gallon for premium. It went up 30 cents a gallon in one day. Figure the Bay Area is usually about a dollar higher than us so I've got that to look forward to.

kyle23

Linebacker
Elite Member
Gotcha. Been out that way a few times to duck hunt the basins. Watched the CU Nebraska game in the Strang bar when they played in Boulder. Two meals and a dozen plus drinks for $50.

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
Gotcha. Been out that way a few times to duck hunt the basins. Watched the CU Nebraska game in the Strang bar when they played in Boulder. Two meals and a dozen plus drinks for $50.
Strang was a good bar growing up. They had a great special that after high school games if you brought in a program you got a free munchie platter. Going to all my older brothers games it was a good time stopping in there. Unfortunately it’s went downhill the last 8 years or so.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Southwest corner of saline county. Unfortunately the last 5-6 years I haven’t even gotten out to deer hunt, I’ve never been able to get into bird hunting.
Strang was a good bar growing up. They had a great special that after high school games if you brought in a program you got a free munchie platter. Going to all my older brothers games it was a good time stopping in there. Unfortunately it’s went downhill the last 8 years or so.
I used to drive a Falstaff beer truck back in the mid-late 70s. I delivered to an area including Pleasant Hill/ Dorchester, then west to Hwy 81 and south to the Kansas border.

A lot of damn fine Czech folks out that way that used to love their Falstaff……😂

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ve always enjoyed the moms in Lawrence tho

@thE kErnEl knows what I’m talking about (former chiefs cheerleader is now a teacher in Lawrence, lol can’t imagine how boys learn in class with those big fake tits in their face)
Wait a minute, big titted former cheerleader teacher in Lawrence? What school parking lots do I need to be cruising? Gotta believe I got some relative that goes to school there or a friend's kid who goes there

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Wait a minute, big titted former cheerleader teacher in Lawrence? What school parking lots do I need to be cruising? Gotta believe I got some relative that goes to school there or a friend's kid who goes there

Big ole fake titties

No idea what elementary school in Lawrence it is but I was shocked when I found out she is a 2nd grade teacher now.

She was very nice (best in bed) but rocks for brains

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member
Big ole fake titties

No idea what elementary school in Lawrence it is but I was shocked when I found out she is a 2nd grade teacher now.

She was very nice (best in bed) but rocks for brains

I'm in Lawrence every Monday... I'm now going to have to start making a list of Elementary Schools to do drive by's on.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
We'll get one more ass blaster of winter in April I'm almost certain. This winter has to been to easy to not to pay for it come march
Nope. 50+ degrees every day from Sunday on.

I can't wait for rain and thunderstorms.

Raining Benedict Cumberbatch GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds