Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

You drink too much.

Erroneous, I haven’t drank all day.

green-bay-packers-challenge.gif

giphy.gif

billtoss.gif

DONT MAKE ME START POSTING RUN THE DAMN BALL MEMES EARLY

I have an entire photo album on my phone dedicated

AAFE63-E5-8-D39-45-EC-9-B26-6-DB4965-FD3-B2.png

As an attorney that specialized in tax and agriculture (also oil/gas/wind/solar) let me assure you that you can’t know the wealth of a farm or ranch without looking at their books/debt.

Not saying anything about @Mustangblood , just saying next time any of you boys see some guy buying over priced land just cuz he can or buying a brand new John Deere and driving a brand new custom F250/Silverado/etc. he probably has so much debt hanging over his head that he can’t sleep at night. Never get over your head with debt while chasing new land or equipment.

Remember, I’m pulling for ya… we’re all in this together.

red-green-the-red-green-show.gif

If she don't find ya handsome.................

That analogy could apply to any profession. A lot of people out there who are house/car poor.
This is so true. Had a friend that was a very successful Hollywood writer and he once said something similar. Everybody on the acting side of the business tries to look like a millionaire but virtually everything is leased and most of it is just for show. Aside from the A list actors, the real money is with people you've probably never heard of like the writers and producers and studio and agency people.

As an attorney that specialized in tax and agriculture (also oil/gas/wind/solar) let me assure you that you can’t know the wealth of a farm or ranch without looking at their books/debt.

Not saying anything about @Mustangblood , just saying next time any of you boys see some guy buying over priced land just cuz he can or buying a brand new John Deere and driving a brand new custom F250/Silverado/etc. he probably has so much debt hanging over his head that he can’t sleep at night. Never get over your head with debt while chasing new land or equipment.

Remember, I’m pulling for ya… we’re all in this together.

red-green-the-red-green-show.gif
New 2022 Silverado with all the bells & whistles gonna come with a little sticker shock. Somewhere between $72k-$78k I’ve been told.
😱

New 2022 Silverado with all the bells & whistles gonna come with a little sticker shock. Somewhere between $72k-$78k I’ve been told.
😱
I just ordered a new F150 King Ranch 4x4 with the high package. Sticker was $72k but will be paying $66k since I have a friend who works for Ford.

No idea yet. I'll decide when I get there
* Steel Grill - steaks
* Goonies - wings, burgers
* Wonderful House - Chinese
* Mexican - El Charrito, Rosita’s, Ole’s, Taco Town, El Molcajete (lunch only…most authentic place in town, imo/ no alcohol)
* Scotty’s - local fast food

There you go……

the owner of the Coppermill (he just opened another location in Kearney, but the original and only other 1 is in McCook) only buys Nebraska beef and direct from the producer and then tells people what Farm/Ranch the steaks are from

You're too far @Woodrow F Call but @scotchfrost9697 is close to both locations. Get on the list bud
Bruh I've had a steak at the coppermill inside the holiday Inn at Kearney a dozen times

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back