Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

when you see a normal functioning decent looking guy with a fat troll of a wife do you assume he has a micropenis?

depends on how long they have been together and if the wife got fat in the correct places

example of 1 of the greatest celeb couples where the man aged like wine but loves his wife (and her yuge boobas)

respect the hell out of Brosnan, also in my quick search his wife is in animal print in like over half the pics.... you KNOW she puts out

Good for 007

pierce-brosnan-and-his-wife-keely-shaye-smith-arrive-for-the-world-GAYBHW.jpg

pierce-brosnan-and-wife.gif

PAY-PREMIUM-EXCLUSIVE-Pierce-Brosnan-seals-his-Birthday-with-a-kiss-from-wife-Keely-Shaye-Smith.jpg

dc3d9a3cf7.jpg

0_I200522_132952_191185oTextTRMRMMGLPICT000212332488o.jpg

depends on how long they have been together and if the wife got fat in the correct places

example of 1 of the greatest celeb couples where the man aged like wine but loves his wife (and her yuge boobas)

respect the hell out of Brosnan, also in my quick search his wife is in animal print in like over half the pics.... you KNOW she puts out

Good for 007

pierce-brosnan-and-his-wife-keely-shaye-smith-arrive-for-the-world-GAYBHW.jpg

pierce-brosnan-and-wife.gif

PAY-PREMIUM-EXCLUSIVE-Pierce-Brosnan-seals-his-Birthday-with-a-kiss-from-wife-Keely-Shaye-Smith.jpg

dc3d9a3cf7.jpg

0_I200522_132952_191185oTextTRMRMMGLPICT000212332488o.jpg
yeah im talking like young couples, no kids. shit happens when you age and have kids, not a big deal (in some cases).

Just caught up on the past month of posts in here. Thread took some interesting twists and turns - cold ass farmin' weather, @Woodrow F Call selling the shit out of some livestock, @SoCal_Corn and his dry spell, the devastation of Agent Orange, mafia stories, @God is a Husker talking about running the damn ball, and @HuskerDocCo impregnating Nancy at 90 years of age.

As Stefon would say:

fhAIbLB.gif

Buddy of mine worked for Lanohas. They were planting trees in North Omaha. They'd get a block away and someone would pull the trees out. He did it for about a month and not a single tree was left.

Same story on the older ladies bringing them drinks though.
The Near North Side was never a paradise but my experience was also 50 years ago. Still that's just sad to steal trees. It sounds more like vandalism than stealing something to make a lot of money on unless they work for a nursery.

I saw some really profound changes in the inner city in L.A. When I was an official with the L.A. County Health Dept. I would go to night meetings at MLK Hospital and the Compton, Watts and East. L.A. Health centers. That was early '80s. I wouldn't call it safe but it was not the wild wild west. The changes came around 1985 with the crack epidemic. No more night meetings and the public health nurses had to do all their home visits before noon while the gang bangers were still sleeping. A very sad situation.

Edit to add some things I saw that looked like they could have been out of the Babylon Bee.

The Watts Health Center was on Success St. The welfare office in the San Gabriel Valley was on Easy St. And the AIDS Program Office was on Hope St. That last one still gets to me. What a horrible time that was in the late '80s for those unfortunate AIDS patients.

Last edited:
The Near North Side was never a paradise but my experience was also 50 years ago. Still that's just sad to steal trees. It sounds more like vandalism than stealing something to make a lot of money on unless they work for a nursery.

I saw some really profound changes in the inner city in L.A. When I was an official with the L.A. County Health Dept. I would go to night meetings at MLK Hospital and the Compton, Watts and East. L.A. Health centers. That was early '80s. I wouldn't call it safe but it was not the wild wild west. The changes came around 1985 with the crack epidemic. No more night meetings and the public health nurses had to do all their home visits before noon while the gang bangers were still sleeping. A very sad situation.

Edit to add some things I saw that looked like they could have been out of the Babylon Bee.

The Watts Health Center was on Success St. The welfare office in the San Gabriel Valley was on Easy St. And the AIDS Program Office was on Hope St. That last one still gets to me. What a horrible time that was in the late '80s for those unfortunate AIDS patients.
They weren't even stealing them. They were just ripping them out and leaving them to die. Initially they started replanting them. They finally gave up.

Difference between your 50 years ago and my example of 30 years ago. Could be entirely different than both now.

View attachment 6972
Just finished mounting dads Christmas gift from us boys in the shop with the brothers. Evening beers at the shop might last a couple hours longer now.
I love this, can’t wait to get a piece of land back in Nebraska and come back for the summers and Husker Boner Saturdays BEEELLLCCHHH

i can tell youre family has a lot lot more money than mine from this pic

As an attorney that specialized in tax and agriculture (also oil/gas/wind/solar) let me assure you that you can’t know the wealth of a farm or ranch without looking at their books/debt.

Not saying anything about @Mustangblood , just saying next time any of you boys see some guy buying over priced land just cuz he can or buying a brand new John Deere and driving a brand new custom F250/Silverado/etc. he probably has so much debt hanging over his head that he can’t sleep at night. Never get over your head with debt while chasing new land or equipment.

Remember, I’m pulling for ya… we’re all in this together.

red-green-the-red-green-show.gif

As an attorney that specialized in tax and agriculture (also oil/gas/wind/solar) let me assure you that you can’t know the wealth of a farm or ranch without looking at their books/debt.

Not saying anything about @Mustangblood , just saying next time any of you boys see some guy buying over priced land just cuz he can or buying a brand new John Deere and driving a brand new custom F250/Silverado/etc. he probably has so much debt hanging over his head that he can’t sleep at night. Never get over your head with debt while chasing new land or equipment.

Great points … and a hat tip for a “Red/Green Show” gif.

You educated boys that bring fact, logic and resolve to these farm boy disputes are killing the mood god damn it.

You educated boys that bring fact, logic and resolve to these farm boy disputes are killing the mood god damn it.

I just opened the first Coors of the weekend so all of my intelligent posts are coming to an end as I leave my Dr Jekyll self behind and convert into Mr Hyde.

Dr Jekyll writes long posts about the law, taxes, business, Covid, etc.

Mr Hyde communicates in Trailer Park Boys gifs and Run the Damn Ball memes.

I just opened the first Coors of the weekend so all of my intelligent posts are coming to an end as I leave my Dr Jekyll self behind and convert into Mr Hyde.

Dr Jekyll writes long posts about the law, taxes, business, Covid, etc.

Mr Hyde communicates in Trailer Park Boys gifs and Run the Damn Ball memes.
You drink too much.

That analogy could apply to any profession. A lot of people out there who are house/car poor.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back