Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

That'd be a no to all the above
Ah the good ole days of Kearney the Ramada actually used to be the Holiday Inn once upon a time and the Beachcombers had about six shots each in them and a limit of 2 if I remember correctly. Going up the stairs was usually no problem but coming down could be an adventure sometimes.

KC coaching clinic this weekend. Covid shit cancelled last year's. Will probably get bombed. Well...not probably. Will get bombed.

I'll report back with Covid protocols from Bazooka's. Interested to see how they've managed during the pandemic.

@Link- and I know a DA in KC so if you get in trouble let us know and we will try and get you off the hook via the Richardson County Mafia network

@Link- and I know a DA in KC so if you get in trouble let us know and we will try and get you off the hook via the Richardson County Mafia network
As I've aged, that weekend has become much more tame, so hopefully won't need it. It used to be a drunken shit show involving many Monsters & Vodkas. Those buttholes at the glazier moved the clinic from a Thurs, Fri, Sat deal to Fri, Sat, Sun. I need a day to recover.

Some fun moments. Including slamming beers with Noel Mazzone waiting for the shuttle to P&L to arrive. And almost never fails, it's always balls as cold out with snow that weekend.

3 days in a row for NWKS getting talked about

Has to be a record @Woodrow F Call

Wife got a bunch of free food for being so nice and helping out after the tornado and also continuing to drive 55 miles to see her old patients (figuratively and literally old) who love her so much that it makes my wife upset anytime somebody says rural Kansas or Nebraska is racist. Town of <200 people loves my wife and they can’t pronounce her first or last name and most of them have be over retirement age longer than she has even been an American.

(My wife tried to say no but they insisted she take it.)

Like Jesus said about the poor woman giving 2 coins… it means more than a rich person giving a treasure chest.

God bless rural America, may it forever stand and always be remembered in courts throughout the land
5-B9-A32-E8-6-B5-A-4-F89-BC78-FF74-B92-FE01-A.jpg

38-AE82-E7-813-A-4-E71-A296-E1-C698684403.jpg

Wife got a bunch of free food for being so nice and helping out after the tornado and also continuing to drive 55 miles to see her old patients (figuratively and literally old) who love her so much that it makes my wife upset anytime somebody says rural Kansas or Nebraska is racist. Town of <200 people loves my wife and they can’t pronounce her first or last name and most of them have be over retirement age longer than she has even been an American.

Like Jesus said about the poor woman giving 2 coins… it means more than a rich person giving a treasure chest.

God bless rural America, may it forever stand and always be remembered in courts throughout the land

The east coast media ”intelligencia” has no clue about middle America and our values. They view us as narrow minded rubes, and the love freely extended towards your wife by a populace labeled as bigots helps us clearly see THEM for who they are.

The east coast media ”intelligencia” has no clue about middle America and our values. They view us as narrow minded rubes, and the love freely extended towards your wife by a populace labeled as bigots helps us clearly see THEM for who they are.

I was gonna reply with these when @scotchfrost9697 was talking about money, but I instead decided to be a Lawyer douche bag with my reply. Sorry @David Webb

Your point is so accurate. Just to put an exclamation point on it when I married my Vietnamese wife in 1974 we lived in Lincoln for a couple years before I went to graduate school in Hawaii. I had relatives all over central and southern Nebraska and she was their daughter by God. They would fight over whose house we would stay at when we visited.

We never had an issue anywhere in Nebraska. She taught English at Lincoln High and it was a mutual love affair. She actually had a more difficult time getting a teaching job in Hawaii due to the inbred bureaucratic structure of the Hawaii school system.

Very similarly to your wife, we have a Vietnamese cousin in France who is a physician and her first practice was in the south of France in a small coastal town. Most of the residents were retired Frenchman and the town hadn't had a physician for several years. By the end of the first year people were coming from neighboring towns because of the word of mouth reputation she had developed. Her relatives in Paris said she was stupid to take that job as the locals would never accept her.

The elites need to get out of their bubble more often. They might be surprised at real America although it would require some reshuffling of their preconceived notions.

Your point is so accurate. Just to put an exclamation point on it when I married my Vietnamese wife in 1974 we lived in Lincoln for a couple years before I went to graduate school in Hawaii. I had relatives all over central and southern Nebraska and she was their daughter by God. They would fight over whose house we would stay at when we visited.

We never had an issue anywhere in Nebraska. She taught English at Lincoln High and it was a mutual love affair. She actually had a more difficult time getting a teaching job in Hawaii due to the inbred bureaucratic structure of the Hawaii school system.

Very similarly to your wife, we have a Vietnamese cousin in France who is a physician and her first practice was in the south of France in a small coastal town. Most of the residents were retired Frenchman and the town hadn't had a physician for several years. By the end of the first year people were coming from neighboring towns because of the word of mouth reputation she had developed. Her relatives in Paris said she was stupid to take that job as the locals would never accept her.

The elites need to get out of their bubble more often. They might be surprised at real America although it would require some reshuffling of their preconceived notions.
Between you and @God is a Husker it is pretty cool to know that there are die hard husker fans that went out into the world and found awesome wives like you did. Growing up in small town Nebraska it’s hard to imagine that but stories like these show how awesome our state is.

Between you and @God is a Husker it is pretty cool to know that there are die hard husker fans that went out into the world and found awesome wives like you did. Growing up in small town Nebraska it’s hard to imagine that but stories like these show how awesome our state is.

boys from the Shire >>> city slickers

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back