Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

He’s full time in Scottsdale these days. He & Norton are all about that desert life.
I have to the assume the milf crop is just as plentiful in Scottsdale
Except the plowing is now taking place in the Scottsdale area. 😎

We’re headed his way for 3-4 weeks starting sometime around Feb 6th or 7th. We’ll see if schedules work out to get together for an adult beverage or 4.

Probably right in that age actually.

His Dad was a Marine Sgt in Nam and was an eventual fatality of agent orange.
Got back from Vietnam and coached High School football, was the Mayor and city manager and was also on some board/committee of the veterans association of Nebraska.

At his funeral the entire football team came and wore our jerseys. (Even tho it was out of season, the janitor got them out of storage for us earlier in the week)

Great guy, great coach, would have made you proud @bbenson67

i need all the help i can get
ON MY WAY!

iu

As only a 25 year old, didn’t think I was long enough in the tooth to use that saying, but that’s exactly what I was thinking while working with some cows this afternoon.

Under Armour cold gear is the trick young man. I wear the tactical fit not compression since I'm not a ripped, hard chiseled body of a cattleman like @scotchfrost9697

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back