Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

I'm loving the fuck out of this start to winter, hope you boys got everything tied down tomorrow, oooffff.
View attachment 6136
It’s gonna be ugly. My most hated weather is fucking wind.

* 104 in the shade - check
* -25 degrees in January - check
* 24” of snow over three days - check
* rains so much the garbage truck can’t get down the alley - check

* 40-70 mph winds for 12 hours - fuck you Mother Nature
🤬😠😡

Tomorrow has the potential to be a shit show weather-wise. Let's hope those same winds blow some 4*'s from the portal our way on NSD.

🤬😠😡

some Run the Damn Ball weather

@Woodrow F Call 36 Highway about 210 miles west of you

48-D3-FB6-B-8603-4421-A4-F8-815248-D3655-A.jpg
McCook area or northwest Kansas or where was this pic?? We've had some damn fine sunsets out here in the past two weeks as well.

Hwy 36 captain, and just ribbin' ya a little bit. Don't get your nuts in a twist

I was driving on 4 Kansas classics today

Just got back to McCook. Stopped and picked up some 1x4s and 1x6s from Selden Lumber.

$1.50 cheaper per than the best deal I could get in McCook or North Platte.

They had it ready for me in 4 piles ends and center wrapped in plastic. Those boys are salt of the earth. Shot the shit with them about FEMA still not giving them even as much as a confirmation for the claims filed for the summer tornado.

damn federal government is worthless

I was driving on 4 Kansas classics today

Just got back to McCook. Stopped and picked up some 1x4s and 1x6s from Selden Lumber.

$1.50 cheaper per than the best deal I could get in McCook or North Platte.

They had it ready for me in 4 piles ends and center wrapped in plastic. Those boys are salt of the earth. Shot the shit with them about FEMA still not giving them even as much as a confirmation for the claims filed for the summer tornado.

damn federal government is worthless

You could've left out federal and it still would've been true

You could've left out federal and it still would've been true
I'll add (most) insurance companies to that assessment. Getting ready to file for reimbursement on our Shingrix shingles vaccines for myself and Mrs. LHR. It appears I need a claim form + an authorization form for myself and a claim form and TWO authorization forms for Mrs. LHR as she got one shot at Hy-Vee Pharmacy and the other at the Costco Pharmacy. Four shots, five forms and I'd bet a box of donuts it gets kicked back for some stupid reason or another. Please, can I simply have my $667.97 back? This getting old stuff is expensive AF!

🤬😠😡

Your hatred of wind puts you in good company with pro golfers.

Raining cats and dogs. No problem. Hot/cold same. It's gonna be windy and they turn into junior high school girls.

True story. Our foursome played in a Santa Ana wind event east of L.A. one summer and the wind was a steady 30-40 mph with gusts to 70. Every hole had a 55 gal barrel on the tee for garbage and those things were blowing around the course. Down wind I was Jack Nicklaus hitting 300 yard drives and against the wind it took me a driver and three 3 woods to reach the green on a 500 yard par 5.

Been watching the 2nd half of the Huskers vs K-state game.

I think I’m now whiter and even worse at all things basketball.

I don't know or understand Jackshit about offense/defense strategy in basketball but I know what Fred has accomplished is quite impressive. Recruits at an extremely high level to a historically poor bball program, only to deliver some of the worst results in program history.

Wife just told me that our son stood on top of his toy pirate ship to reach the upper level cabinet to raid the candy cane stash.

He only took the blue/green/speciality flavors and left the generic regular red/white originals behind.

God Damn it warms this Saxon/Viking heart to hear that my son is already using a boat to launch a surprise plundering and pillaging.

Wife just told me that our son stood on top of his toy pirate ship to reach the upper level cabinet to raid the candy cane stash.

He only took the blue/green/speciality flavors and left the generic regular red/white originals behind.

God Damn it warms this Saxon/Viking heart to hear that my son is already using a boat to launch a surprise plundering and pillaging.

As a Dane with a not-so-distant ancestor that led the King's Guard at the Royal Danish court, I applaud this development. Skoal.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back