Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

new guy to thread has cows decently close to @Woodrow F Call

d4a306b5-3ff3-4db2-83e3-1e0890213ccb_text.gif

200.gif

The home of the honorable Jim Pillen, iirc……

Lots of Pillen signs once we hit Central City and some here too.

Don’t see any signs or talk about the race out my way, except for the occasional KRVN add from the fake Nebraskan Herbster.

All joking aside it is interesting seeing the somewhat sudden political signs and stuff once we got east/to the more urban parts of Nebraska. Hidden benefit of living in the Outback.

Don’t see any signs or talk about the race out my way, except for the occasional KRVN add from the fake Nebraskan Herbster.

All joking aside it is interesting seeing the somewhat sudden political signs and stuff once we got east/to the more urban parts of Nebraska. Hidden benefit of living in the Outback.
Haven’t seen anything out our way in the way of campaign stuff.

Well if any of you pony loving faggits wanna meet Herbster on the campaign trail (yuck) but instead hang out with ol Woodrow and have some real fun (blow and beers, yay) they're renting the Marysville Livestock facilities for the bull sale this spring. Don't think for a second I'm above doing a little campaign crashing

Well if any of you pony loving faggits wanna meet Herbster on the campaign trail (yuck) but instead hang out with ol Woodrow and have some real fun (blow and beers, yay) they're renting the Marysville Livestock facilities for the bull sale this spring. Don't think for a second I'm above doing a little campaign crashing

what ever happened with his super expensive Bull?

hope it died & no insurance
Dad and I visited their tent at husker harvest days this year, had the bull there and also a bunch of posters showing off all their other expensive bulls they’ve bought in the past. Probably over $7 million in total. We walked out and dad says that he knows for sure who he isn’t voting for, “if you need to brag about how much you spend on everything like that, I don’t want you in office.”

Dad and I visited their tent at husker harvest days this year, had the bull there and also a bunch of posters showing off all their other expensive bulls they’ve bought in the past. Probably over $7 million in total. We walked out and dad says that he knows for sure who he isn’t voting for, “if you need to brag about how much you spend on everything like that, I don’t want you in office.”

I love your dad now.

What happened to the Christmas tits calendar?? Ronnie Milsap and I can’t see shit…….😎

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back