Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

16372049608248891185334280114972.jpg

Just finished sorting up an 83 hd cow herd dispersal where the old fella decided to quit tagging spring calves about half way through calving, never pulled the bulls all year, and never tagged a single fall born calf , which there ended up being 24 of. All running together in the same pasture. Whatever you're imagining for level of clusterfuck, multiply it by 10 and that's where it rates.

No bullets in the fridge so I'm settling for this Busch Light

View attachment 5631

Just finished sorting up an 83 hd cow herd dispersal where the old fella decided to quit tagging spring calves about half way through calving, never pulled the bulls all year, and never tagged a single fall born calf , which there ended up being 24 of. All running together in the same pasture. Whatever you're imagining for level of clusterfuck, multiply it by 10 and that's where it rates.

No bullets in the fridge so I'm settling for this Busch Light
didnt know you knew my dad 😂

@God is a Husker hauling 750 bales out to timmermans west of indianola this winter. heading there now with 1.

Damn man, I left this morning.

Currently in @Woodrow F Call territory

135-D4-D4-D-DB71-474-F-B44-E-9-DF98-D7993-CB.png

@Woodrow F Call howd those heifer pairs sell?
Fucking excellent. We're far from a barn that's notorious for having a good pair/bred market. He averaged 2350 a pair on those. Got along pretty damn good on the dispersal as well for what they were.

My pride and highlight of the auction was the big yearlings I personally found and lined up that were new customers. 63 strs 998 @ 1.550, 76 strs 967 @ 1.6175, and 29 strs 944 @ 1.520. That's a hwy 20 Nebraska barn market. All went to the same yard in NE.

Fucking excellent. We're far from a barn that's notorious for having a good pair/bred market. He averaged 2350 a pair on those. Got along pretty damn good on the dispersal as well for what they were.

My pride and highlight of the auction was the big yearlings I personally found and lined up that were new customers. 63 strs 998 @ 1.550, 76 strs 967 @ 1.6175, and 29 strs 944 @ 1.520. That's a hwy 20 Nebraska barn market. All went to the same yard in NE.
thats incredible. has to feel good to go find an an account, deliver & then some.

my steers sold “good” last year for what the market was. 737 @ 1.43

$2350 is about as high as ive seen heifer pairs besides whatever year i think 14 when you’d see $3000 pairs. but on normal years in kearney theres a guy who usually has some that go for 23-2500. i think for what those are theyre worth the money because the genetics are so damn good that you can sell $1200 calves off of them. sure it takes a long time to get them paid for but they will. the old guys like to say theyre way too high & buy a $1400 broken mouth pair 🤔

thats incredible. has to feel good to go find an an account, deliver & then some.

my steers sold “good” last year for what the market was. 737 @ 1.43

$2350 is about as high as ive seen heifer pairs besides whatever year i think 14 when you’d see $3000 pairs. but on normal years in kearney theres a guy who usually has some that go for 23-2500. i think for what those are theyre worth the money because the genetics are so damn good that you can sell $1200 calves off of them. sure it takes a long time to get them paid for but they will. the old guys like to say theyre way too high & buy a $1400 broken mouth pair 🤔

Last February has converted quite a few guys to fall calving, cant imagine their buddies bragging about not checking cows in -30 temps played a factor or anything

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back