Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Chik Fil A is stupid for not franchising in India. They would blow KFC out of the water there.
Another reason to love Bangkok. Aside from around a 35% decrease in the cost of living in the states, they have all the fast foods covered. KFC, Wendy's, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Krispy Kreme, and of course Mickey D's complete with Ronald McDonald greeting you with a wai, a traditional Thai hands together greeting. And seemingly on every corner is a 7-11.

One doesn't give up much if you want to live like an expat and still have that taste of home. Of course there are many other reasons to love Thailand and all the stories you've heard are probably true. 💆‍♂️ 🧖‍♂️ 💋 🍛 🍤 If it all goes to shit that's where you'll find me.

many other reasons to love Thailand and all the stories you've heard are probably true. 💆‍♂️ 🧖‍♂️ 💋 🍛 🍤 If it all goes to shit that's where you'll find me.

leonardo-di-caprio-eyebrow-raise.gif

I’d love to see their financials on India and China compared to the U.S. Was just chatting with my Kiwi friend at lunch today about not lowering ourselves to having a steak at Pizza Hut here (unfortunately, a thing one can do). Unfortunately, the pizza experience isn’t much better, but a man has needs.
When I spent my junior year abroad in Hong Kong back in 1974, the only hamburgers available were from a British chain called Wimpy's. Just dreadful but like you said, a man has needs. The best part was going with Chinese friends who would cut up the burger into 6 pieces and eat it like a steak. Only a gweilou (Cantonese slang for foreign devils, it literally mean ghost man) would actually try to put that whole thing in there mouth.

They did have a San Francisco Steak House at the Ocean Terminal with air shipped Nebraska beef. We'd splurge about once a month after we couldn't face another bowl of rice. Around the corner was a Lindy's Deli where we'd top off the evening with some cheesecake.

Disclaimer: I know you know what a gweilou is but I defined it for the other Bronies. 🙂

Barcelona, Madrid, Rome
Did a week on a Mediterranean cruise June 2002 (depart Barcelona and arrive back to Barcelona) and then a week at a Barcelona hotel.

Post 9-11 when the bad guys were threatening to hijack a cruise ship. Wtf were we thinking?? Total cost for both of us for the cruise was $900. Bar bill and excursions, however, totaled $1.150…….🤣

Last edited:
Fuck any flight and the airport “experience” that goes with it.

So says the old fuck who just drove 6,188 miles to see leaves change colors……😎

My man....

Honestly though, fuck flying. I don't care what international experience I'm missing out on with the said attitude either. Not one single fuck.

Last night was Linn Lutheran, first time going to that one and it was a hoot. Crazy how much money those things raise. One guy told me last year they hit 120k, and didn't have but half a normal crowd because of the Chyna flu. It was a packed house last night, I'm sure they blew the doors off 120k

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back