Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

FDEkTnoWYAE41s7

View attachment 5379
100k miles this is unacceptable. Probably go trade this POS off on a super duty king ranch and dare the owners to fire me week one.

I watch Scott frost get away with worse and he's still employed so that's my logic

looks like a Chevy instrument panel

I figured 1 of your contract conditions would be "FORD OR GTFO"

View attachment 5379
100k miles this is unacceptable. Probably go trade this POS off on a super duty king ranch and dare the owners to fire me week one.

I watch Scott frost get away with worse and he's still employed so that's my logic
Cruise control at +3 over the limit. That's mighty fine old man driving there, amigo.

iu

Also, I thought diesel's were good to go for hundreds of thousands of miles on those motors. I realize the remainder of the vehicle components are wearing out, but the motor is supposed to be scrong for a long, long time. I'm cheap - I like "paid for" on my assets.

Cruise control at +3 over the limit. That's mighty fine old man driving there, amigo.

iu

Also, I thought diesel's were good to go for hundreds of thousands of miles on those motors. I realize the remainder of the vehicle components are wearing out, but the motor is supposed to be scrong for a long, long time. I'm cheap - I like "paid for" on my assets.
In all honesty they'd be smarter to get a 3/4 ton diesel for trade in value alone after 100k miles. People go nuts for those diesel pickups that had zero pulling miles/paint still in the receiver hitch type.

I'm not so sure the fuel mileage isnt better as well after being back in a Gasser myself after driving diesels the past 15 years

In all honesty they'd be smarter to get a 3/4 ton diesel for trade in value alone after 100k miles. People go nuts for those diesel pickups that had zero pulling miles/paint still in the receiver hitch type.

I'm not so sure the fuel mileage isnt better as well after being back in a Gasser myself after driving diesels the past 15 years
I'm right there in the "upgrade cycle" myself. The 1/2 ton Dodge I've got now with the gasoline Hemi motor (5.7) is actually "not bad" on mileage when I'm not towing the camper. However ... that goes to crap when I'm towing (between 6-8 mpg depending on headwinds, and I'm invariably driving INTO a 25 mph headwind). The motor is strong, but it really needs the RPM's to hold highway speeds, and long term I don't like motors running that hard.

I have a "tentative agreement" with Mrs. LHR that I'll grab a 3/4 ton diesel if/when Bitcoin* touches $100K. I already have a "saved search" out there on the interwebs on a couple of sites to track the market (expensive AF) for these rides when the time comes.

* full disclosure: I don't own any actual crypto anymore, but I do own a lot of GDLC, MARA and RIOT, all of which are tied to the value of BTC. Run, baby, run.

I'm right there in the "upgrade cycle" myself. The 1/2 ton Dodge I've got now with the gasoline Hemi motor (5.7) is actually "not bad" on mileage when I'm not towing the camper. However ... that goes to crap when I'm towing (between 6-8 mpg depending on headwinds, and I'm invariably driving INTO a 25 mph headwind). The motor is strong, but it really needs the RPM's to hold highway speeds, and long term I don't like motors running that hard.

I have a "tentative agreement" with Mrs. LHR that I'll grab a 3/4 ton diesel if/when Bitcoin* touches $100K. I already have a "saved search" out there on the interwebs on a couple of sites to track the market (expensive AF) for these rides when the time comes.

* full disclosure: I don't own any actual crypto anymore, but I do own a lot of GDLC, MARA and RIOT, all of which are tied to the value of BTC. Run, baby, run.

the stories about the bros like the dude who bought $8,000 of shiba coin and became a billionaire a few months later blows my mind and kind of pisses me off….

… but that being said I absolutely LOVE how mad it makes finance bros who act like caricatures when they average a 12% return and are now being dwarfed/cucked by dorks on Reddit/Twitter

Example and great Twitter follow:

Happy Diwali boys.

I’m gonna get drunk and sing Bollywood karaoke tonight, the Fobs love it when this white boy sings their songs.

Last time I broke this song out at an Indian function there were screams in the crowd and a standing ovation.
(Not hyperbole)

Survived my first sale day as manager bronies, glad to have that first one under my belt and out of the way.

My first sale happened to be on the every other month week that the holstein special is held ( @scotchfrost9697 is probably the only guy that will understand that misery )

I think I aged 10 years in 9 hours today. Should live to see 43, maybe 45 at this pace

Survived my first sale day as manager bronies, glad to have that first one under my belt and out of the way.

My first sale happened to be on the every other month week that the holstein special is held ( @scotchfrost9697 is probably the only guy that will understand that misery )

I think I aged 10 years in 9 hours today. Should live to see 43, maybe 45 at this pace
It's been downhill for me since 18, but I still intend to live to at least 100. Good god, I'll be miserable for the majority of my life, but at least it will be a long one.

so what are you doing during the sale? theres 5,000 things to do so im curious what your focus is on

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back