Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Northwest KS is one of the few places in the country where cocaine is easier to get than Dunkin Donuts.

Nearest Dunkin to @Bootleg11 right now is North Platte and then Kearney. (Hays and Salina don’t even have one, MHK or Wichita are the furthest west)

@LoudHogRider over in Swimtown able to get Dunkin or Coke on almost every corner. SMH
There is a Starbucks here in Colby

There is a Starbucks here in Colby

Drive thru too (added during Covid)

Same guy that owns that truck stop owns the Comfort Inn. His Dad was a oil well driller and his brother drilled basically every center pivot between Colby and Hoxie.

The Woofter company is still big in drilling but they sold the family business so it’s just the name now.

Northwest KS is one of the few places in the country where cocaine is easier to get than Dunkin Donuts.

Nearest Dunkin to @Bootleg11 right now is North Platte and then Kearney. (Hays and Salina don’t even have one, MHK or Wichita are the furthest west)

@LoudHogRider over in Swimtown able to get Dunkin or Coke on almost every corner. SMH
Big city life got me feeling like ...

tenor.gif

McCook is getting a Scooters and it’s supposed to be open by Christmas time.

It’s right next to the new Shell station (yeah yeah I know 308 riches on riches bitches) and my wife updates me every few days on the building progress cuz she loves Scoots.
Gotta keep her away from that YUGE Carmelicious hot coffee drink if you like hitting a trim booty from behind. There's roughly 12 billion calories in those things, but OMFG are they tasty.

Gotta keep her away from that YUGE Carmelicious hot coffee drink if you like hitting a trim booty from behind. There's roughly 12 billion calories in those things, but OMFG are they tasty.

So now I know what I’m gonna order for her every time…

leonardo-di-caprio-eyebrow-raise.gif

After being a thicc girl with the pregnancy She is back down to a skinny hoe size 2 and wants to get back to a size 0 and marathon runner (already said she wants to run the Lincoln 1/2 marathon in 2022)

I miss those DD boobies and big brown booty. God damn do I miss them.

McCook is getting a Scooters and it’s supposed to be open by Christmas time.

It’s right next to the new Shell station (yeah yeah I know 308 riches on riches bitches) and my wife updates me every few days on the building progress cuz she loves Scoots.
Second ScoBlo Scooters went up a couple of yrs ago a half block from my office. Wish I was a coffee drinker…….😎

Scooters business model seems weird to me. Last time I went through the single lane drive thru, there were seven employees working in about 300 square feet of space. Two people per microwave oven. And somehow, it took ten minutes to get a coffee and a microwaved breakfast burrito.

Scooters business model seems weird to me. Last time I went through the single lane drive thru, there were seven employees working in about 300 square feet of space. Two people per microwave oven. And somehow, it took ten minutes to get a coffee and a microwaved breakfast burrito.

We call that the Scheels 7-to-1 employee-to-customer business model.

I drink a pot per day. Got started drinking coffee in college, and had a dispatcher that made Marilee’s Mud. Her motto: “two cups of that stuff and you don’t have a choice - you HAVE to go deliver freight!” She was right, but it deadened my palate for good tasting coffee. I drink it in bulk, usually Hazelnut or French Vanilla from Dunkin Donut.

Get a Keurig if you want to try different flavors or just need a pick-me-up from time to time.
I love coffee. 2 cups in the morning and then a pot of 1/2 caf in the evening when I'm trying to think up clever things to say on the forum. I agree with the Keurig suggestion but I still buy a pound and grind it the old fashioned way. Because I have access I get Trader Joe's coffees. Morning coffee is Colombian Supremo and then their decaf mixed with a specialty coffee they have which changes all the time.

I'm currently drinking an Ethiopian coffe but they get some really remarably good ones from all over the world. Small lot medium roast for less than $10 a pound.

I love coffee. 2 cups in the morning and then a pot of 1/2 caf in the evening when I'm trying to think up clever things to say on the forum. I agree with the Keurig suggestion but I still buy a pound and grind it the old fashioned way. Because I have access I get Trader Joe's coffees. Morning coffee is Colombian Supremo and then their decaf mixed with a specialty coffee they have which changes all the time.

I'm currently drinking an Ethiopian coffe but they get some really remarably good ones from all over the world. Small lot medium roast for less than $10 a pound.
GIAH is going to think you’re showing up his beloved 308 with all this fancy big city talk of “access” and Trader Joe’s and Ethiopian coffee. 😉

GIAH is going to think you’re showing up his beloved 308 with all this fancy big city talk of “access” and Trader Joe’s and Ethiopian coffee. 😉
Believe me, I'd love to eat at any of the local diners in the 308. Real home cookin' is rather sparse around here and I miss it bigly.

Last edited:

A true Renaissance man……loved hosting a man of yore sophistication…….😍

We call that the Scheels 7-to-1 employee-to-customer business model.

Both Scheels and Scooter's continue to expand, so I'm no business model genius. I probably should have misspelled genius to prove it, but oh well.

I can't remember if it was Turd, Strasburger, or someone else that just opened two new Scooters franchise locations in western CO along I-76. As @Elizabeth Reed would advise, it's important to have a diverse portfolio.

Drive thru too (added during Covid)

Same guy that owns that truck stop owns the Comfort Inn. His Dad was a oil well driller and his brother drilled basically every center pivot between Colby and Hoxie.

The Woofter company is still big in drilling but they sold the family business so it’s just the name now.
Was a windy drive yesterday to get back to the Wichita area.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back