Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Eating at the new PepperJax in North Platte and I think my wife and I are the only 2 people in here under 200 lbs.

Fat people LOVE it, this location makes the McCook Wendy’s looks like a Mexican beach on spring break.

Eating at the new PepperJax in North Platte and I think my wife and I are the only 2 people in here under 200 lbs.

Fat people LOVE it, this location makes the McCook Wendy’s looks like a Mexican beach on spring break.
PepperJax has nothing on Popeyes.

PepperJax has nothing on Popeyes.

I could be wrong, but is there any menu overlap other than French fries?

Wife wanted to go to pepper Jax cuz we haven’t been to one since 2014 when we lived in Lincoln and she likes their French fries and jalapeño ranch. (Not as much as Runza’s jalapeño ranch tho cuz that’s the GOAT)

Went to a pumpkin patch and my son just wanted to drive the combine the entire time.

Refused to leave the combine and kept saying “I work. I work” GOD DAMN he made this 308 father proud, already better work ethic than adult Libs.

You need a hired hand @Woodrow F Call or @scotchfrost9697 ?

38-FE2455-D711-4-D68-B0-BA-3-AB3-B4-EA5-BEF.jpg

Wife wanted to go to pepper Jax cuz we haven’t been to one since 2014 when we lived in Lincoln and she likes their French fries and jalapeño ranch. (Not as much as Runza’s jalapeño ranch tho cuz that’s the GOAT)

Went to a pumpkin patch and my son just wanted to drive the combine the entire time.

Refused to leave the combine and kept saying “I work. I work” GOD DAMN he made this 308 father proud, already better work ethic than adult Libs.

20211022_162530.jpg

Send that boy over and he can bale stalks

what a stud

I don’t mind pepperjax but you can Gary’s quicksteak throw it on the blackstone with peppers and mushrooms and make one as good in minutes.

Wife has good taste in fries. I'm not crazy about the regular philly but I like the chicken.

I don’t mind pepperjax but you can Gary’s quicksteak throw it on the blackstone with peppers and mushrooms and make one as good in minutes.

How you know about Gary’s?

You got Gary’s in Kearney?

I get the Gary’s sushi like twice a week. (Actual Japs make it and they like me so they give me extra ginger for free)

ADA1DD3A-9AE1-4E43-B0F6-19540BE57E24.jpeg
How you know about Gary’s?

You got Gary’s in Kearney?

I get the Gary’s sushi like twice a week. (Actual Japs make it and they like me so they give me extra ginger for free)
I know family fresh and HyVee carry the steak and chicken. You can make good phillys with it.

Wife has good taste in fries. I'm not crazy about the regular philly but I like the chicken.
View attachment 5238
I know family fresh and HyVee carry the steak and chicken. You can make good phillys with it.

My wife just gets French fries and every kind of sauce.

Indian wife problems, she very rarely eats meat.
(applies for food and/or my penis 🙁 )

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back