Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Anyone here have $500 they can lend me?

Since I'm the new salebarn manager I need to look the part with a 10" brim 50Xxxxxxx silver belly Stetson

superior in everyway
s-l400.jpg

Will need to run this by ol’ @Jim14510 but I’m really not seeing any serious issues at this point.

Although……the “income” numbers are missing. Spose that would help to have them. 😎

income
- dryland Corn/Wheat adjusted gross income: $60,000
- Cattle adjusted gross income: -$14,000

- income from contract work/trucking I've done in the area for other businesses: $18,000

average hours spent per week
Corn/Wheat: 12 hours
Cattle: 100 hours
trucking/contract work: 12 hours

"I'm thinking about phasing out my farming and running more cattle. What do you think?"

^^^ real life example of things I have had farmers/ranchers tell me when we looked at their books. Lucky for my clients I empathized with them ignoring facts and logic because my Grandpa was the same way. He would rather make $40k a year on HIS COWS than have to pray for rain on dryland crops and work part time for somebody else even if he would make double the money. (this was before modern GMO drought resistant crops and modern crop insurance so it made a little bit more sense back in the day)

income

- income from contract work/trucking I've done in the area for other businesses: $18,000

"I'm thinking about phasing out my farming and running more cattle. What do you think?"

^^^ real life example of things I have had farmers/ranchers tell me when we looked at their books. Lucky for my clients I empathized with them ignoring facts and logic because my Grandpa was the same way. He would rather make $40k a year on HIS COWS than have to pray for rain on dryland crops and work part time for somebody else even if he would make double the money. (this was before modern GMO drought resistant crops and modern crop insurance so it made a little bit more sense back in the day)
Yore Gpa and my dad had a lot in common.

income

Yore Gpa and my dad had a lot in common.

What you boys don't understand is when you're in cattle, that next turn is always going to be the one that goes to the moon.

But in reality that big one just covers the prior ten years losses, then you restart the cycle

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back