Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mitch Sherman - The Athletic (3 Viewers)

Kinish

Cornerback
He has a few dollars lol, look at their recently announced indoor facility rendering

LRNKAPNHZBABTMPAQQE47OC54E.jpg
that looks amazing..

i'm trying to imagine it over Memorial Stadium right now..

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I’m not actually butthurt lol it just baffles me how some could think Jurgens is getting drafted round 4. Reminds me of 160 pound Spielman going round 3.

I’ll pay your tPB membership for a year if Cam gets drafted round 1-4. Screenshot this

Same people said Stanley Morgan was going pro early (stayed and then went undrafted) or CBT was a hero for staying this year.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Unfortunately the AD is like a political position and he will have to play the game if he wants to get anything done for now. The Tradition Coalition/Boosters, Etc have been in control for a long time now so Turd will have to play ball for awhile until he can move himself and the AD into a more powerful position to make decisions on their own without as much interference. For instance he knew he couldn't fire Frost at this time without a bunch of blowback so he came up with a contract that left the AD in a more powerful position with Frosts future and which also gave Frost a chance to prove himself. It's a win/win for the AD for now, Frost improves great, if he doesn't then they are in a much better position if/when they have to fire him.

Bruh the AD job is 1/2 CEO 1/2 Politician

Always has been and it’s the same for every school.

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
In the brilliant RSS discussion of the Sherman article, some pro-Frost guy dropped that it really shows the difference between a guy like Sherman and professional journalist like Dean.
Funniest thing I’ve read in quite some time.

Reactions: Irv

doublewing

Running Back
In the brilliant RSS discussion of the Sherman article, some pro-Frost guy dropped that it really shows the difference between a guy like Sherman and professional journalist like Dean.
The definition of journalist to most over there is someone that says NU is close and that retaining Frost was a grand idea. Anyone else is a "hack trying to get clicks." Hondo Carpenter is a board favorite for that reason and no one is hackier than that plug.

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
Damon doubling down this morning on saying there is something seriously wrong with the chemistry between frost and certain players. Saying that if it wasn’t serious Turd wouldn’t have stayed back from the AD meetings in Chicago. I have no clue just found it interesting. Agree he can be a cryptic, self interested D bag but I also know he is connected, and the point about Turd would make sense if it was true.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds