Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sherman comments on Kaelin and Carter Nelson today (1 Viewer)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
the interesting thing is how Reddell plays into Nelson's situation. Most recruiting guys consider Reddell to be a Georgia lean. But he also scheduled an OV to ND last week.

Reddell's OVs

2023-05-23 (1).png

Carter is at Georgia 6/2, ND 6/9 and Nebraska 6/23. ND apparently has only one more TE spot as well, although from their board staff it sounds like they would take Nelson now rather than slow-play him to try to take Reddell.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

I'll add that Bama has Reddell and one other TE coming on OVs - lots of suitors for the second guy just like Reddell. It is quite possible they leave the 6/9 weekend without a committed TE and with no other TE visits scheduled if they don't schedule Nelson.

Last edited:

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
tough ask for a 5th grader

View attachment 23219
I vividly remember the small of the beard I wore. We bought a cheap white fake beard and stained it brown with tea.

Fun fact about 'ol General Sherman. He was raised by his neighbors because his parents couldn't afford any more children. Different times....

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds