Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mike Leach airlifted to hospital? (4 Viewers)

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Reports are obviously not good. Reports that family has been called in. I pray that is not the case.

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Just read Leach passed. Info said heart attack and his brain went without oxygen for too long. This was in a tweet I read posted elsewhere, not for sure it is true, but not sounding good.

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Don't know if he has actually passed. No sure info out there I could find on yes or no.

Herbie

Quarterback
Don't know if he has actually passed. No sure info out there I could find on yes or no.
Rumors sound like family has been called to come to the hospital to say good bye. Could just be keeping him alive till they visit

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Wow! This is just tragic. The Leach family is definitely in my prayers.

My grandfather passed away yesterday and it just has me in a weird mental state. Life is so incredibly fragile and precious. Take time to give your kids an extra hug and kiss your significant others. Every breath is precious...

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

My grandfather passed away yesterday and it just has me in a weird mental state. Life is so incredibly fragile and precious. Take time to give your kids an extra hug and kiss your significant others. Every breath is precious...
Sorry to hear about your grandfather man 😞 🙏

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member

My grandfather passed away yesterday and it just has me in a weird mental state. Life is so incredibly fragile and precious. Take time to give your kids an extra hug and kiss your significant others. Every nbreath is precious...
Absolutely true, death makes most realize how precious life is and how sharing it with the ones you love shouldn’t be taken lightly.

Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and condolences to you and your family.

Herbie

Quarterback

Absolutely, life is too short and too easy to lose. We take everything for granted. Hope it gets easier for you and don’t be afraid to reach out to anyone to talk.

One of my best friends and someone I’ve been doing business with for years down in Oklahoma died Friday after the local media aired all of his dirty laundry. I’ve blamed myself too much for not reaching out after the article. Maybe he’d still be here.

I post probably too much bs on here but for real, take care of yourself and sorry for your loss.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
CFB without Mike Leach at a podium for a classic post-game press conference?

33iqmp5ATXT5m.gif

The world just got less interesting.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
He was on Hail Varsity this week and was hacking throughout the conversation. Maybe it had nothing to do with what happened, but he didn’t sound great.
I heard the same interview and was thinking the dude needed to see a doctor. Radio and podcast people have a mute button they hit so that coughs and sneezes don't go out over the airwaves. Mike didn't have one from his side being on his phone and I thought to myself that they would cut the interview short because he was struggling the whole time and it was awkward for the broadcast. Gotta be upper respiratory pneumonia, flu or COVID. I don't know if he was a smoker. Combine any of those with a heart problem and it's a bad, bad situation.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds