Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mike Leach stories (1 Viewer)

Lonny Boysen

Told Wager to Order The Leaning Tower
Don't say I never did anything for you

Had to research it…..and it’s really interesting that there’s no mention of this happening in any article (that I could find with a quick search) or recap of the game.

However, I found this quote which is the strangest combination of hilarious and depressing:

Nebraska linebacker Bo Ruud said the wrong team won.

"That's the worst luck we've had at Nebraska, I think, ever," Ruud said. "I don't think Nebraska has ever lost a game like that. That's a hard one to deal with."

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Had to research it…..and it’s really interesting that there’s no mention of this happening in any article (that I could find with a quick search) or recap of the game.

However, I found this quote which is the strangest combination of hilarious and depressing:

Nebraska linebacker Bo Ruud said the wrong team won.

"That's the worst luck we've had at Nebraska, I think, ever," Ruud said. "I don't think Nebraska has ever lost a game like that. That's a hard one to deal with."
Could have said that a lot during his brothers time here as a coach...

skerfan

Cornerback
Elite Member
I would like to take this moment to remind everybody that Craig James is a huge douche canoe.

Not because of anything he did recently but because he's the only person I know of that personally attacked Leach's coaching.
Wont agree with you on the Whattaburger thing, but you have my full support here! I have spent more time then I care to admit youtubing Mike Leach the last few days. He was a national treasure.

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Don't say I never did anything for you

that was the infamous Beau Davis game in Lubbock. Nebraska got the kickoff both halves, scored to open the 3rd quarter to make it 21-10, then gave up 49 straight

team america vomit GIF

EDIT: I just went back and looked up that game. It was 21-10 with 5 minutes to go in the 3rd. from there Tech had 7 straight TD's with drives of 70, 64, 41, 15, 13, 8 and 6 yards. that has to be the biggest meltdown I've ever seen

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds