Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Michigan State Game Week (4 Viewers)

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Thanks. Yea I posted something (called them clowns) after a lot of drinking and Sean read it while drinking and doing the post-game and poof. Got banned. Oh well. I was paid for another 9 months so I guess that shortened it up.
Welcome to Chile!

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Seems like a good place! Been here before but not under the banning. :LOL:
If you truly miss RSS just sign up under a different Email. $Dean wants your $1 or whatever it is these days. Maybe DM HuskerTim/HTO..... to ask him how to do it cuz he's been banned so many times from every board that he is the GOAT on how to get back on them.

IM4NUALWAYS

Linebacker
Elite Member
Yea
If you truly miss RSS just sign up under a different Email. $Dean wants your $1 or whatever it is these days. Maybe DM HuskerTim/HTO..... to ask him how to do it cuz he's been banned so many times from every board that he is the GOAT on how to get back on them.
I just miss some of the people interaction but looking at this board may of them post here. Sean can be a good guy but holy crap don't hold him or his site to his self-proclaimed professional media person. He also loves to tell you how great his precious site is. You know the Husker fan holy grail.

I may or may not have already signed up for that $1.

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
Who is heading up to East Lansing? I'm guessing tix will be plentiful and dirt cheap.
I'd never go to a game there again.
I about got assaulted by a group of students after we played there five or six years ago.
It's a real bummer too... my wife is from Michigan and we used to do the MSU home/away games every year.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds