Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Michigan State Game Week (2 Viewers)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Man Sipple is so damn annoying. I tried listening to the first segment of Early Break and probably 75% of his responses are just him grunting "Oooh" into the mic. Bill Busch was talking about how this World Series was one of the lowest rated of all time and Sip did his "Oooh" grunt at least six times in 30 seconds. Skipped ahead three minutes and his next two responses were two more Oooh grunts.
Drives me nuts too. They should turn his microphone off when someone else is talking.

GBR305

Linebacker
Does anyone have access to PFF grades? I rewatched the Purdue game yesterday and thought Justin Evans-Jenkins had a really good game, I wanna see if his grade lines up with what I saw.

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Matt Campbell is one of the MSU head coaching candidates mentioned? It seems like his window is closing and that would be more of a lateral move for him. The chances of Cockeye State winning the Big 12 are better than the chances of Michigan State winning a new BIG. He'd get more talent at MSU, but the path for him there is immeasurably harder.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Matt Campbell is one of the MSU head coaching candidates mentioned? It seems like his window is closing and that would be more of a lateral move for him. The chances of Cockeye State winning the Big 12 are better than the chances of Michigan State winning a new BIG. He'd get more talent at MSU, but the path for him there is immeasurably harder.
He only cares about having a team that is together.
Winning and money are unimportant

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
My drunk ass about fell through a makeshift beer pong table in a garage when this happened. It was great.

b04a4ca5_9b48517f-a91e-4559-8983-03e4028dfb67.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds