Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Michigan Game Week Thread (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
This tweet was 100% accurate until the last word, then managed to go to laughable at the buzzer.
Lawrence more polished in the pass game "at this point". While not inaccurate implies that HH could be as polished at some point in the future. Pretty sure everybody knows that's not a possibility.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Lawrence more polished in the pass game "at this point". While not inaccurate implies that HH could be as polished at some point in the future. Pretty sure everybody knows that's not a possibility.
disney time GIF

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Oh yeah? Well Curt Warner played in the Arena League and bagged groceries. What relevance is that, who the hell knows, but it is real.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Much of the difference is that Lawrence had a great line that could give him the time to study the field
I mean...ok if you also concede that he was a much better passer as a freshman in college than HH will ever be. From arm strength to accuracy and any other measurable involved when throwing the forward pass.

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

He's not mentioned in these notes, but for me personally, Nutsmasher has been the biggest eye opener for the defense. He has been extremely good at nose. I am very impressed with his progress and play this year, to say the least.

It will be a tough test this saturday. Will be interesting to see how Nutsmasher looks against the #2 team in the country (I realize it is a team game). The way he is playing now, and how much he has progressed, is really something.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
He's not mentioned in these notes, but for me personally, Nutsmasher has been the biggest eye opener for the defense. He has been extremely good at nose. I am very impressed with his progress and play this year, to say the least.

It will be a tough test this saturday. Will be interesting to see how Nutsmasher looks against the #2 team in the country (I realize it is a team game). The way he is playing now, and how much he has progressed, is really something.
On the plus side of Michigan's center and 2 guards only one guard is projected to get drafted. Mid rounds.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds