Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

McKewon: 2023 NU FB has one of weakest rosters I've seen at Nebraska (4 Viewers)

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Aside from being honorable mention 3rd team all district for whatever D2 school he played high school football at, it would be the first award he's ever won in his life.
Don’t ban me again, Red Reign!

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
Killin it between the tackles! 18.7! unstoppable! Who was our last All-Conference o-lineman?
The thing that is the funniest about your incoherent arguments ITT is that you're the same guy in the Hyvee parking lot touting that libs argue on pure emotion and not facts. When presented with facts that don't fit your shtick you pivot and move the goal posts. More troll gobbledygook out of you instead of a rational thought (which is, of course, not expected from you)

It is not lost on me that you are too stupid to appreciate this

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
The thing that is the funniest about your incoherent arguments ITT is that you're the same guy in the Hyvee parking lot touting that libs argue on pure emotion and not facts. When presented with facts that don't fit your shtick you pivot and move the goal posts. More troll gobbledygook out of you instead of a rational thought (which is, of course, not expected from you)

It is not lost on me that you are too stupid to appreciate this

Dont ban me again pls!! Ur correct Red i suck! Can i shine your shoes sire?? All hail red! All hail red! Daddy???

NTXHusker

Linebacker
If we are truly able to get 5 yards a pop between the tackles why aren’t we doing it consistently? The point is, a few long runs have bloated that stat significantly.. this isnt an O-Lime that you can lean on for 4 yards a pop and wear a defense down. Would be nice to have that.
We are doing it consistently. That’s how averages work. I know long division is hard while you’re still learning it.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
#DuckKnowsBall
No, #HerbKnowsBall
Forgot about that dude.
He’ll redshirt, spend a season going heavy af strength and conditioning then get moved over to tackle where he will back up for two years mainly continuing to bulk up. I doubt Campbell has any real reason to keep him at te

He may redshirt but he’s the real deal at TE he won’t get moved to tackle

The dude runs a 4.9 40 at 200 pounds. He’s not playing TE anywhere at the D1 level. Shuttle time is decent. Which tells me has has quick feet plus he has long arms. He’s a LT all day long

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
We are doing it consistently. That’s how averages work. I know long division is hard while you’re still learning it.
Averages do not equal consistency when the stat can be bloated by a few long runs. I’ve yet to watch a game yet where we are running it consistently between the tackles for success. Maybe Northern Illinois and LaTech?

Our quaterback is leading the team in rushing by a margin of over 100 yards lol. Cmon guys

NTXHusker

Linebacker
Averages do not equal consistency when the stat can be bloated by a few long runs. I’ve yet to watch a game yet where we are running it consistently between the tackles for success. Maybe Northern Illinois and LaTech?

Our quaterback is leading the team in rushing by a margin of over 100 yards lol. Cmon guys
No…that’s literally how averages work. would You rather they get their 3.5 and take a knee? Your arguments here are plain stupid.

doublewing

Running Back

Who here is promoting our great offense? No one.

NU has a damn good defense and Nash’s success has been pivotal to that. By all accounts, he’s showing great improvement and is where he needs to be. None of us have seen him at the D1 level as an OL so you’re automatically assuming he’d be better a that based on no evidence.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
No…that’s literally how averages work. would You rather they get their 3.5 and take a knee? Your arguments here are plain stupid.
Ok you’re correct, we should have no problem beating Purdue Saturday with our consistent ability to get 5 yards and a cloud of dust.

We’ve clearly done it consistently all year, i mean just look at the fact our lead rushing RB has 304 yards through 7 games.

I apologize guys, i’m confident in our ability to run between the tackles now that i was taught how averages work. Duck apologizes

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Who here is promoting our great offense? No one.

NU has a damn good defense and Nash’s success has been pivotal to that. By all accounts, he’s showing great improvement and is where he needs to be. None of us have seen him at the D1 level as an OL so you’re automatically assuming he’d be better a that based on no evidence.
You’re correct its just my opinion!

NTXHusker

Linebacker
Ok you’re correct, we should have no problem beating Purdue Saturday with our consistent ability to get 5 yards and a cloud of dust.

We’ve clearly done it consistently all year, i mean just look at the fact our lead rushing RB has 304 yards through 7 games.

I apologize guys, i’m confident in our ability to run between the tackles now that i was taught how averages work. Duck apologizes
You’re very good at conflating two things that have nothing to do with each other And providing no other context to not really support a dumb argument that you’ve moved the goalposts on repeatedly.

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member

This is basically true for every team. Look at your love boy #2ndChoice and Braelon Allen. He is averaging 5.9 ypc which is damn good. But then go look at the box scores and his long runs and it would never look as impressive if you take away his “bloated” long runs.

First game he had 17 carries for 141 yds, or 8.3 ypc. But he had long runs of 37, 22, and 16 yards. That was 3 carries for 75 yards. The rest was 14 carries for 66 yards. Still good but it was also Buffalo.

Second game against WSU, 7 carries for 20 yards.

Third game, 12 for 94 with a long of 32 and another for 15. Take off those 2 for 47 and he is at 10 for 47, again still good but “inflated”.

Fourth game, 16 for 116 with a long of 52 and also had another for 14. So 2 for 66. The rest was 14 for 50.

Fifth game, 21 for 101 with 2 longs of 18. So 2 for 36. The rest was 19 for 65.

Sixth game, 18 for 87 with a long of 18 and another for 12. So 2 for 30. The rest was 16 for 57.

And the seventh game, 29 for 145 with a long of 30. Also had a 16, 15, and 11. So 4 for 72. The rest was 25 for 73.

See how all people can “inflate” their numbers. This is one of the dumbest arguments I have ever seen. Rhule has stated body blows consistently. Just keep hitting them and eventually something will pop. That is how a lot of teams who run the ball operate, especially when there is basically no threat of a passing game.

Stan Raymond

Cornerback

I find it much more useful to use median than average.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
How is this fucking idiot Ducksker (aka Kitty) still on this board? Ban this cocksucker already
@HuskerGarret can you just set it so Duck, Buck & the rest of the Douche's are automatically set to Ignore by everyone?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds