Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Maurice Washington's response to Tanner Farmer's practice story (1 Viewer)

Huskerzz9457

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Mo went on snapchat yesterday to rant his side of the story after it got traction on TikTok 2 days ago, so I typed his story out because you can't save snapchat stories.

“So that video, this n**** is fucking capping, this n**** is a straight bitch, first of all I wasn’t late to practice bro, I don’t even know why I’m explaining this but that shit really got me hot, I was not late to practice, the reason I was mad is cause we had to run sprints and while we was running sprints this n**** was like “Aye Maurice you should be in the front, why aren’t you in the front every time?” I didn’t say shit to him. After practice he comes up to me and grabs me by the back of my shoulder pads and he like “Maurice I’m tryna talk to you” I’m like “get the fuck off me, the fuck” I keep walking and he comes up to me again and grabs me by my shoulder pads and he’s like “I’m talking to you” so I slapped this n**** hand and said “get the fuck out of my face” and he’s still in my face, I didn’t almost punch that n**** bro, I jawed that n****, n**** whole head snapped sideways and I walked past him and left practice, nobody gave a fuck. Then the next day coach Frost came up to me like “Mo I gotta talk to you bro, Mo please go apologize to Tanner, he’s a good kid he’s just trying to help you” I’m like “fuck that n**** I don’t give a fuck about Tanner, he a straight bitch” talking about we need to surround you by the right person, you’re not the right person my n****, you’re a bitch ass n****, the fuck? He’s one of the main reasons why I left Nebraska, what do you mean? He’s a straight bitch, he’s not the right person to be talking to me and grabbing me and shit, n**** I will jaw you again, fuck is you talkin about…

...And he was saying I wasn’t gonna make it here, yeah, I wasn’t if you were blocking for me n**** you were the worst, you were the worst, if we called coach Frost right now, my exact words to him before I transferred, I didn’t get kicked off the team I entered the transfer portal, my exact words were “I cannot play for this offensive line anymore, you know why? Because of Tanner fucking Farmer, I wasn’t gonna keep getting my ass busted up because of your sorry ass, I’m sorry””

Mo adds "Of course he gone leave out the part when he was crying in coach Frost office 😂😂"

JD Spielman chimes in on Farmer's story and says "N**** straight 🧢 (cap) but that's expected from people around there"

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
A shitty o-lineman who really hadn’t proven anything trying to micro manage the young borderline 5 star difference maker is not great.

Still think Mo could have been in the record books here had things been different. We needed a guy like Mickey, Applewhite or Busch on the staff back then woulda helped. Can’t run off all your talent

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
A shitty o-lineman who really hadn’t proven anything trying to micro manage the young borderline 5 star difference maker is not great.

Still think Mo could have been in the record books here had things been different. We needed a guy like Mickey, Applewhite or Busch on the staff back then woulda helped. Can’t run off all your talent
A senior leader on the team trying to help out a freshman who clearly had issues is actually a good thing I think

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member

If Mickey, Applewhite or Busch could have turned Mo around, then we should see Omar Manning making a big difference this year.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds