Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Maurice Washington sighting (1 Viewer)

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
Hopefully there is a Chick Fil A nearby and also Gramblings coach is down to play video games with Maurice after practice
This is was my first thought as well...just so happens there is and is what probably sealed the deal on him going there...

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
one year at GSU then transfer back to DONU...
Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

Walter Sobchak

Master of smoking meats and trees
Elite Member
Any particularly wacky stories about Mo's time at NU?

Not particularly wild or anything, but when he would go through the banquet tables of food at the cornhusker for pre game meals he'd ask one of my cooks for zanaxs and shit, and struggled to pick out food. Keep in mind dave ellis has a fucking insanely strict menu we had to do from scratch, he'd normally just get some french toast and sausage. No prime rib or anything

Blackshirts44

Linebacker
Elite Member
Not particularly wild or anything, but when he would go through the banquet tables of food at the cornhusker for pre game meals he'd ask one of my cooks for zanaxs and shit, and struggled to pick out food. Keep in mind dave ellis has a fucking insanely strict menu we had to do from scratch, he'd normally just get some french toast and sausage. No prime rib or anything
This instantly made me think of this
1641575335251.gif

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Is this a reference I don’t understand?

Not sure about the video games, but I think Mo was known to eat fast food instead of at the training table
Yeah they said he would always go to Chick Fil A instead of the training table and apparently he called HCSF and asked him to play video games with him

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah they said he would always go to Chick Fil A instead of the training table and apparently he called HCSF and asked him to play video games with him
I also like chicken nuggies and video games

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds