Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Mario Veruduzco may be on the way out of town

Not sure what his connections are, but he was way out front on Manning not playing for reasons other than injuries. He got hammered in that thread, specifically by a poster that is on this board who claims to have inside connections. Turns out he was spot on. That wasn’t 50/50 guess type information either.

I think he turns a lot of people off with his vague posts and others think he is negative on the current staff.
I'm sure someone knows who CG's connections are but I am not that person. Been following what he says for years and he is rarely wrong and many times beats Dean to the Punch. Have pinged a couple DM's with him on RSS and he has always been nice, and right. I have asked him about information I was hearing from friends who like to claim to be insiders and he generally verified or told me why it wasn't true. I don't doubt what he brings up, never steered me wrong in the past.

Yes, lots of smoke that Frost pissing off Austin by over ruling him on O Line stuff. Frost being stubborn and insisting on his way even if it isn't working. Things like Austin wanting to pull Jurgens when he was struggling to snap the ball during a game. Heard Frost said No and forced Austin to keep him out there even though his terrible snaps were killing our offensive drives. Also been mentioned that Austin may not be a big fan of the Busch Light Boys Club and how serious they take their work. Something is definitely off with this staff, hoping it gets fixed by next season
What is the Busch light boys club and how do I become a member?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back