Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Mario Veruduzco may be on the way out of town

Yes, lots of smoke that Frost pissing off Austin by over ruling him on O Line stuff. Frost being stubborn and insisting on his way even if it isn't working. Things like Austin wanting to pull Jurgens when he was struggling to snap the ball during a game. Heard Frost said No and forced Austin to keep him out there even though his terrible snaps were killing our offensive drives. Also been mentioned that Austin may not be a big fan of the Busch Light Boys Club and how serious they take their work. Something is definitely off with this staff, hoping it gets fixed by next season
Let me guess the boys club is frost, Matty d, and GL

Fine line between far northern SD and CC isn’t there??

They're geographically proximate, and I've looked (online) at homes in the Cave Creek area (Carefree, for that matter as well, though it's a much smaller "real estate" area definition). Mostly, I'm trying to avoid the cookie cutter neighborhoods that you find in much of that area. There are a few zip codes that we're focused on and I continue to present options to Mrs. LHR, but she has yet to say "yes to the dress."

Part of that is we're still dealing with ongoing post-COVID health issues with her Mom. That virus really accelerated her decline physically and mentally. Every week brings a new set of challenges to deal with, and even though we've both loved several properties we've seen (both in person whilst visiting my sister and online), I'm informed that it's "not the right time." I'm starting to think the right time is when I'm dead and she can use the proceeds from my estate to buy the house she really wants, but what do I know? 🤔

I’m pretty sure that handle used to be his dad. Not sure if he sold it once Brando stole the bike
Uncle is what I heard. Doesn't mean he knows anything. I know one of Frosts olineman that occasionally stays in touch with him. He's either really good at pretending not to know anything or legitimately doesn't. I don't drill him with questions either though.

Yes, lots of smoke that Frost pissing off Austin by over ruling him on O Line stuff. Frost being stubborn and insisting on his way even if it isn't working. Things like Austin wanting to pull Jurgens when he was struggling to snap the ball during a game. Heard Frost said No and forced Austin to keep him out there even though his terrible snaps were killing our offensive drives. Also been mentioned that Austin may not be a big fan of the Busch Light Boys Club and how serious they take their work. Something is definitely off with this staff, hoping it gets fixed by next season
Busch Light Boys Club?

Busch Light Boys Club?
Sounds like a made up RSS thing because Frost, Davison and Lambrecht are friends.

Likely another projection by a member who thinks because a person isnt a part of a group of friends within an organization then that person must not like (or is jealous) that those people are in fact in that group of friends.

Sounds like a made up RSS thing because Frost, Davison and Lambrecht are friends.

Likely another projection by a member who thinks because a person isnt a part of a group of friends within an organization then that person must not like (or is jealous) that those people are in fact in that group of friends.
Numerous people have brought up vague references to problems they have heard within the staff. I have read it here, on other sites and some was sent directly to me. I am not claiming to have any true inside information on this but some of the people I know do, and they have expressed concerns. If we were winning or even looking like a well coached team nobody would care what the coaches were doing but unfortunately we aren't so these coaches are under a microscope. There has been lots of smoke about Austin not being happy with how Frost runs the team which could be the reason some insiders are saying don't be surprised if Austin leaves. Some have hinted Austin might be frustrated with the work ethic and time dedicated to football by some of the staff. I can care less if the coaches are spending lots of time playing Golden Tee and knocking back Busch Lights as long as we have a well coached team on Saturday's.

this is exactly what Ive seen being posted on the Cable Boys board. They have been saying Frost/Austin hate each other since 2019. This has been talked about in the NCIU thread but they pump constant negatively over there. They have been right about a few things before other people like Wandale and JD transferring

I got a Snap from a buddy who works at Duncan this morning and there was an LSU jet there. Most likely nothing, and I’m assuming Busch wouldn’t get to use that since he isn’t on the staff there anymore. Just a little unimportant nugget I thought I would add to keep up all the speculation.
Recruiting is still dead correct? Maybe its the women's bowling team in a big match.

I got a Snap from a buddy who works at Duncan this morning and there was an LSU jet there. Most likely nothing, and I’m assuming Busch wouldn’t get to use that since he isn’t on the staff there anymore. Just a little unimportant nugget I thought I would add to keep up all the speculation.
LSU gonna poach Chinander? I’m kidding but that would be funny to me. LSU just lost its DC it tried to hire from New Orleans.

Doesn't Busch's wife and kids still live in Lincoln? If he is out of work then I would assume he is spending his free time with family and interviewing. But if there was a Private Jet there for him you would have to assume it is being chartered by another school either interviewing him or bringing him in for an interview.

this is exactly what Ive seen being posted on the Cable Boys board. They have been saying Frost/Austin hate each other since 2019. This has been talked about in the NCIU thread but they pump constant negatively over there.

If Frost and Austin have hated each other since 2019, then why did Frost promote Austin to running game coordinator in 2020?

Now that we have his address ITT, an enterprising person could attempt to sign up for new service at his residence via the various ISP's in Lincoln. Eventually, one of them will provide a pop-up during the new sign-up process that says, "We're already providing service(s) to this address.". Best I can think of at this point.

Full disclosure: As @SoCal_Corn can attest, I've been actively searching for homes in the SW USA for a while. One of my criteria for a new property is the availability of high-speed internet access. You'd be surprised at the number of developments in north Scottsdale, AZ that get service via fixed wireless or 10MB DSL. Terrifying. Makes the propeller on my tech beanie slow to a slow twirl.

Cave Creek??

Fine line between far northern SD and CC isn’t there??

They're geographically proximate, and I've looked (online) at homes in the Cave Creek area (Carefree, for that matter as well, though it's a much smaller "real estate" area definition). Mostly, I'm trying to avoid the cookie cutter neighborhoods that you find in much of that area. There are a few zip codes that we're focused on and I continue to present options to Mrs. LHR, but she has yet to say "yes to the dress."

Part of that is we're still dealing with ongoing post-COVID health issues with her Mom. That virus really accelerated her decline physically and mentally. Every week brings a new set of challenges to deal with, and even though we've both loved several properties we've seen (both in person whilst visiting my sister and online), I'm informed that it's "not the right time." I'm starting to think the right time is when I'm dead and she can use the proceeds from my estate to buy the house she really wants, but what do I know? 🤔

I can attest to his search. It coincided with mine. Mine resulted in a BUY in North North Scottsdale (NNSD) with High Speed Internet.

The fine line to CaveCreek. or Carefree (CF). is one small road. I can go the back way on a small road to get to CC from NNSD.

So far I've spent more time in CC and CF than I have SD.

But then...a lot of the FUN of SD is closed down for the China Virus.

For now, we are just waiting on LHR to move on out.

frzl9fl.jpg

Last edited:
Also CG has said in many of his posts that its his opinion. Not that he is basing it off of things being told to him by inside sources.
Not sure what his connections are, but he was way out front on Manning not playing for reasons other than injuries. He got hammered in that thread, specifically by a poster that is on this board who claims to have inside connections. Turns out he was spot on. That wasn’t 50/50 guess type information either.

I think he turns a lot of people off with his vague posts and others think he is negative on the current staff.

Not sure what his connections are, but he was way out front on Manning not playing for reasons other than injuries. He got hammered in that thread, specifically by a poster that is on this board who claims to have inside connections. Turns out he was spot on. That wasn’t 50/50 guess type information either.

I think he turns a lot of people off with his vague posts and others think he is negative on the current staff.
Yeah didn't mean to imply he never gets information. A lot of times he'll get beat up when he says up front that it's not from a source but his opinion. Then he turns out wrong and people call him a fraud.

I can attest to his search. It coincided with mine. Mine resulted in a BUY in North North Scottsdale (NNSD) with High Speed Internet.

The fine line to CaveCreek. or Carefree (CF). is one small road. I can go the back way on a small road to get to CC from NNSD.

So far I've spent more time in CC and CF than I have SD.

But then...a lot of the FUN of SD is closed down for the China Virus.

For now, we are just waiting on LHR to move on out.

frzl9fl.jpg
NORTON!

Looking forward to scratching his ears in the near future.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back