Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

About getting in a car accident with Mario Verduzco today (1 Viewer)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
I had a meeting with a client today at Noodles and Company. I left roughly at 1245pm today and went to get back on Pine Lake near scheels. If anyone is familiar with the area you know there is a median dividing the road near Starbucks so you have to go around to turn left. I turn left and saw red Suv turning right and accelerating very quickly. He went from 5mph to 40mph in a second. Came roughly about 5 feet from the back bumper of my truck. I look over and its Mario Verduzco flying down the road and he looked pissed off. I took a pic to show the area. I know Verduzco lives not far from there and no one else has those goggles he wears. I am the black line and Verduzco is the red. He also drives a s stupid Buick Enclave20211108_154824.jpg

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
I had a meeting with a client today at Noodles and Company. I left roughly at 1245pm today and went to get back on Pine Lake near scheels. If anyone is familiar with the area you know there is a median dividing the road near Starbucks so you have to go around to turn left. I turn left and saw red Suv turning right and accelerating very quickly. He went from 5mph to 40mph in a second. Came roughly about 5 feet from the back bumper of my truck. I look over and its Mario Verduzco flying down the road and he looked pissed off. I took a pic to show the area. I know Verduzco lives not far from there and no one else has those goggles he wears. I am the black line and Verduzco is the red. He also drives a s stupid Buick EnclaveView attachment 5499
Sounds like a made up story by a Slytherin kid trying to bash Harry on his way out. ;)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Anyone able to photoshop Mario’s face into the video of Corch Cav peeling out of the North Stadium parking lot?

I tried, but Cav was going to fast and you couldn't see his face. GBR.

giphy.gif

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
At least he has his spaghetti sauce as a fall back plan
Nobody is hiring that dork to coach again
Can’t believe we let him ruin a once in a decade physical talent

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I’ll never understand how guys like Mario or Cav could possibly be surprised when fired to get pissed off. How did u not see it coming?

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I’ll never understand how guys like Mario or Cav could possibly be surprised when fired to get pissed off. How did u not see it coming?
I used to advise managers through the disciplinary process and performance issues with employees - you’d be surprised how little self awareness the majority of people have

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
That and LSUfreek were the best.
The MSpaints always had me rolling. And then some of the breaking news/drama stuff that happened. Kiffin leaving Tennessee what hilarious, but even the dude that had the early info Bin Laden got whacked, or the dude that does all of these bio studies across the globa - bamafan23 or something like that, doing AMAs, even the kstatebate/stcook shit made me laugh. Too bad when they roasted that dipshit attorney in Florida probably was the end of the fun.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds