Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

March Recruiting Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
Yes, I bet he had a great time watching us stick our foot up the ass of their B-Ball team and everyone was reminded about how a few short months ago we did it to the FBall team too....

Matt Foley Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Some of the coaches are following him and he is following at least Omar, Cooper, EJ, Greg Smith, and the official NU FB Recruiting twitter they look like pretty recent follows.

sounds like he is headed to Oklahoma from yesterday's Tater Island article by Drew Schott, of their National Recruiting desk

The 6-foot-1, 193-pound tailback visited Oklahoma last weekend. He told Tater Island’s Chad Simmons on Nov. 9 that multiple Sooners coaches are pushing hard for his pledge.

Mizell, who attended Oklahoma’s game against Kansas during the season, spoke with head coach Brent Venables for 20 minutes while on the visit. His lead recruiter from the Sooners is running backs coach DeMarco Murray.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Metaphysical question: Can a recruiting weekend with only unofficial visitors ever be the biggest recruiting weekend in history?
I had to look up the definition of Metaphysical Question and still can't answer your question. I'm just gonna go sit in the corner and enjoy my Pudding Pop. I think I should be done adulting for the day

Metaphysics studies questions related to what it is for something to exist and what types of existence are there. Metaphysics seeks to answer, in an abstract and fully general manner, the questions of: What is it that exists; and What it is like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds