Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Luke McCaffrey / Wandale Situation info (4 Viewers)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Frost has his mojo back, which means Martinez is going to get his mojo back, and since we have a bunch of talented WRs who will almost certainly start and play next season, then I am certain that we are going to finally see Frost's aggressive, UCF style offense. We are going to score 50 points a game and beat Oklahoma on prime time tv, and then win the Big 10. We are back bitches. Fuck yeah.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
From someone who has canceled, I don’t regret it as I now don’t get pissed reading dumb posts. I do miss the interaction with some people though.
I am weening myself off of that place. There are so many idiots on that board now.
I mean there was a guy on there pining for a pro style an like Alabama and like Riley and Callahan brought in.
It has gotten so bad I don’t know if it’s a troll or not.
One guy suggested only playing kids that are from Nebraska for Gods sake.

Johannes de Silentio

Safety
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm always skeptical when someone claims they know what happened in a room that had at most 5 people on it, 3 of which are unlikely to share that perspective.
Presumably Frost and any coordinators or position coaches, i.e., the guys that would be in the room, talk to the rest of the coaching staff and the football AD people about this shortly after it happens. Some of this information then probably filters out to those guys' circles. It can spread fairly quickly from there, I'd imagine.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Presumably Frost and any coordinators or position coaches, i.e., the guys that would be in the room, talk to the rest of the coaching staff and the football AD people about this shortly after it happens. Some of this information then probably filters out to those guys' circles. It can spread fairly quickly from there, I'd imagine.
Yeah, but that all starts to feel like a.game of telephone. It's not that I don't think there is a plausible channel through which things get out, it's just the accuracy of who ultimately tells the tale.

Probably a point to keep to myself

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I am weening myself off of that place. There are so many idiots on that board now.
I mean there was a guy on there pining for a pro style an like Alabama and like Riley and Callahan brought in.
I’m stunned almost daily there by some of the takes.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Frost has his mojo back, which means Martinez is going to get his mojo back, and since we have a bunch of talented WRs who will almost certainly start and play next season, then I am certain that we are going to finally see Frost's aggressive, UCF style offense. We are going to score 50 points a game and beat Oklahoma on prime time tv, and then win the Big 10. We are back bitches. Fuck yeah.
iu

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver

My reply is a semi-troll, but what if we also had only players from NE or KS? Would you feel better then?

for real though, i hope Frost has his mojo back

He looked like a beaten dog on the sideline most of last year

I've felt like a beaten dog for some of the past year, and I didn't lose a dad or a wife (allegedly).

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
I canceled my RSS subscription the day I joined. Unfortunately I’m on the annual and my subscription doesn’t end until June. I’m thinking about just trolling the next few months so I can at least have some fun on my way out.

TrentMilfer

Horny Walk-on
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
this info gets me swelling up downstairs. Im getting a reservation for St. Elmos steak house in Indy for December

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
If this is all true and by some miracle, Luke stays on board and becomes a skill player that could easily be the best thing to happen to this team since Frost took over. He would be a huge asset at the Duck R position and he brings almost no value at qb.

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
How on god's green earth has others been able to cancel their RSS subscriptions so easily? I've tried twice.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds