Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rumor Luke #2ndChoice??? (3 Viewers)

Hardknocks1

Linebacker
Elite Member
I am really starting to think #2ndChoice. There has been SO much smoke around guys lately. I get the Rhule being in town rumors, but with all of the smoke, so little surrounds #2ndChoice. Maybe this is a Turd had him wrapped up in October kind of thing to it?

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I am really starting to think #2ndChoice. There has been SO much smoke around guys lately. I get the Rhule being in town rumors, but with all of the smoke, so little surrounds #2ndChoice. Maybe this is a Turd had him wrapped up in October kind of thing to it?
The only thing with this theory is that you wouldn't actually bring people all the way to Lincoln just for smoke. That's how you develop a reputation of fucking around with people and their money. Not a reputation you want as an AD.

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
Pretty sure JLG25 is registered to an organ donor transportation company.

Registration number is N111KJ
Looking up the registration comes back to NLW INC (3760 GUION RD INDIANAPOLIS, IN)
Address comes back to 'Indiana Donor Network'

Flight info to find 'N' tail number: https://www.radarbox.com/data/flights/JLG25
Aircraft registration: https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/Search/NNumberResult

View attachment 16617
NU could use organ donors considering Frost eviscerated the program.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds