Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Luke McCaffrey, Lil Farniok and Kade Warner in the portal (1 Viewer)

sexmonster

Linebacker
How does Luke think he can QB anywhere? The last couple games he was in he'd get some time and still have to tuck it because he had no confidence in his arm to let it go.

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
One will likely get drafted this year and the other will likely end up starting on a P5 bowl bound team.

Every time AM or any QB has to use every inch of their catch radius to field the snap you might as well plan on a 3rd and long arm punt as your ultimate outcome.

That said, I hope Cam figures it out, but when dudes who never play the position can step in and snap better than your coaches love child, then we have larger issues to deal with.
Will will not be at the power 5 and likely won’t start, I get it he’s a SD kid but he doesn’t have the size or strength. MAC, MWC, AAC is his level and there is nothing wrong with that

AgntX

Defensive Lineman
I bet Luke goes to Northern Colorado to play for his Dad, he's the only one who will let him play QB!

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
Did I see that PJ dickweed interviewed for the Tennessee job? Or was his name just brought up?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds