Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Luke McCaffrey / Wandale Situation info (5 Viewers)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
More info via DM TIFWIW

Scott had a conversation with Luke and his parents and basically said we don’t see you as a QB anymore but would like you to stay on the team and play WR/RB etc. If he is set on playing QB he will have to leave, so I wouldn’t be surprised if that happens. Not sure yet though.

Scott more or less told Wandale’s camp when they were in his office to fuck themselves. A lot of big dick energy from Frost lately. The part of that story where Wandale’s dad and his trainer came in and basically told Scott “this is how you’ll use Wandale or else” is true. Scott said “This is how we want to use him. This is why we haven’t been able to. We’re confident we can do this in 2021, if that doesn’t satisfy you, the door is over there.”

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
100% this. This post is actually making me feel better about Frost than I have in a while. He's frankly been crushing it since Rutgers week and the early NSD. He handled those situations exactly how they should be.

You can’t let parents or handlers dictate how you conduct business. At no level of sports is that acceptable.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Thanks Gary. I'm kind of sad now so not thank you for that but still thank you for the info.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
100% this. This post is actually making me feel better about Frost than I have in a while. He's frankly been crushing it since Rutgers week and the early NSD. He handled those situations exactly how they should be.
A lot of work to do...and at the very least, the last few moves have been strong. Little victories I guess

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
board upgrade killed my post, but was just saying thanks to G and also hope frost does indeed have the “big dick energy” back. Dude needs his mojo.

Also, if whoever is feeding G this info truly is an “insider” and has good info, this eliminates the need for RSS at all. Not that the info there was great, but this means we can get 10x the info here than Gerrod L will let Dean share. If you were on the fence about canceling, now is the time.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
board upgrade killed my post, but was just saying thanks to G and also hope frost does indeed have the “big dick energy” back. Dude needs his mojo.

Also, if whoever is feeding G this info truly is an “insider” and has good info, this eliminates the need for RSS at all. Not that the info there was great, but this means we can get 10x the info here than Gerrod L will let Dean share. If you were on the fence about canceling, now is the time.

From someone who has canceled, I don’t regret it as I now don’t get pissed reading dumb posts. I do miss the interaction with some people though.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I'm always skeptical when someone claims they know what happened in a room that had at most 5 people on it, 3 of which are unlikely to share that perspective.
I'm fine with it because the narrative that we have been given is consistent with what i want to hear.

Frost is back bitches. Nebraska is back!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds