Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The Fat Panda says the excitement isn’t over yet (1 Viewer)

Johannes de Silentio

Safety
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I saw this and am assuming he means:
Good = Dismuke and Deontai staying
Tough = Mills leaving

But I’ve been surprised before so who knows?
Good guesses for a start, and technically neither Honas nor Stille are public, but they seem N.

I assume if Mills leaves, we'd also get Stepp. That seems to be trending well and with an imminent departure.

If that's all happening, then I think McKewon probably foresees another negative departure or bit of news. Because, overall, that set of news would basically be all good.

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Someone who told me that Wandale was gone this weekend and he was just the beginning...also said he thinks the QB(s) could be gone as well.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Is it bad that I hope Mills is gone?

Maybe it forces frosts hand in revamping and simplifying the run game down. That’s what I’m hopeful of. It’s not like Mills was a world beater reading the zone game anyways
Ya I don't have a problem with Mills leaving

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Is it bad that I hope Mills is gone?

Maybe it forces frosts hand in revamping and simplifying the run game down. That’s what I’m hopeful of. It’s not like Mills was a world beater reading the zone game anyways

I'd agree about mills, if this happens I just hope Frost has faith in the young running backs and one or two of them can step up and produce. I will go crazy if we rely so heavily on the QB run game again. Or even worse if we see heavy doses of Brody Belt and Cooper Jewett because of this.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Well let’s speculate then.

nustudent had a post on RRS that he doesn’t think Luke will be here in the fall. Maybe him?

I had a drink a cigar with CG on New Years. I didn’t tell him who I was, but we had a great time and he’s a great guy. He flat said Luke will leave after the spring if he isn’t the guy. I don’t think he based that on actual evidence. I just think he was spit-balling. I don’t want to speak on roster turnover anymore. However, there’s nothing currently to suggest Luke is unhappy. He was given every opportunity in the fall and he couldn’t do it.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I had a drink a cigar with CG on New Years. I didn’t tell him who I was, but we had a great time and he’s a great guy. He flat said Luke will leave after the spring if he isn’t the guy. I don’t think he based that on actual evidence. I just think he was spit-balling. I don’t want to speak on roster turnover anymore. However, there’s nothing currently to suggest Luke is unhappy. He was given every opportunity in the fall and he couldn’t do it.
Is “CG” a big ole hogmollie from KS?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds