Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Lack of excitement (1 Viewer)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Unfortunate for me to admit, but I have no juice for todays game. Woke up and it felt like a normal Saturday. Am actually more excited to watch Ohio state and ND tonight. Haven’t had that feeling since Riley was here. Fuck, Frost has turned fall Saturdays into what Riley did. Too bad

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Unfortunate for me to admit, but I have no juice for todays game. Woke up and it felt like a normal Saturday. Am actually more excited to watch Ohio state and ND tonight. Haven’t had that feeling since Riley was here. Fuck, Frost has turned fall Saturdays into what Riley did. Too bad
I’ve been that way for a long time now since I’m a big fan of college football overall. I would rather watch the OSU- Notre Dame or Cincy vs Arkansas type games than Nebraska and some other weakling.

Last edited:

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
I woke scratching my Scrote and not once did I think of Scrote. Not until I sat on the can.
True story.

Reactions: Irv

NEHusker54

Cornerback
Is there anything the team could do today to get some lead back in your pencil?

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I am still looking forward to the game, just because it is a game we should win. But also feel it is a game we could play poorly again and just scrape by a completely inferior opponent with a close win. And it wouldn't even be a total surprise if they somehow fucked things up badly enough to lose, not unprecedented with a Frost coached team. All of those scenarios are possible IMHO.

But I think we win, probably with some bumps, but win by a fairly decent margin. It has been damn near a year since we won a game, so having a game we should 98% win gives some reason to watch. We only get 12 Husker game days a year, I still want to watch every game, even if 2/3rds or more of the games are clusterfucks that have become a never ending nightmare. Can't control any of it, still for some dumb reason look forward to Husker football saturdays, even if almost all of them end up in major dissapointment.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Im fvckin PUMPED!! Boys in red runnin around the field like deers gettin hit by a semi truck yum!

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
It's once again a year where if Nebraska had even an average team they could win the West. Cockeye have 60 yards of offense at half and Petras looks like the worst QB in D1. Illinois and Purdue definitely have their problems.

I don't understand how South Dakota St can get more of a pass rush than we have since Frost has been here.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds