Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

July recruiting thread (16 Viewers)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Thanks… @kyle23 I wouldn’t consider them as scholarship worthy for us. Taking these two over Hammerbeck and Tapu is beyond Plan C. It’s more like plan “fuck it”. Great if we could convince them to walk on.
Looking at Texas Techs visitor list it seems like they were needed some OL and struck out on their top guys.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rhule and Big McGuire are working together on guys that they aren't going to end up taking or don't have room for.

Those 2-3 OL guys might end up being a better fit in the Big 12 than the Big 10 too.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Thanks… @kyle23 I wouldn’t consider them as scholarship worthy for us. Taking these two over Hammerbeck and Tapu is beyond Plan C. It’s more like plan “fuck it”. Great if we could convince them to walk on.
I was a bit surprised Texas Tech recruited them. I can't believe there aren't more proven players closer to home in Texas they could have gone after. I wonder if they will end up signing with Texas Tech as they could be pushed away or moved to a NIL Scholarship if they don't play well this season.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
I was a bit surprised Texas Tech recruited them. I can't believe there aren't more proven players closer to home in Texas they could have gone after. I wonder if they will end up signing with Texas Tech as they could be pushed away or moved to a NIL Scholarship if they don't play well this season.
Don’t know about the other guy, but I am guessing it will be hard for the Stanton kid to put anything on film against his 8-man competition that would have anyone thinking “he’s not playing well this season.”

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
one of my nightmares is to be in a club surrounded by big booty latinas who want nothing more than to pleasure me sexually. i'd never survive that scenario.
the interview GIF by hero0fwar

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds