Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

July recruiting thread

All I'm going to say is you're in the wrong thread.
awkward pulp fiction GIF

So he doesn’t know? That’s all that I take from his post.

It’s like he wants to be right, but he doesn’t know. He’s feeling educated on that it will be Vols.

Lazy ass writers.

So he doesn’t know? That’s all that I take from his post.

It’s like he wants to be right, but he doesn’t know. He’s feeling educated on that it will be Vols.

Lazy ass writers.
Based on Tim V., Sanders has an entry point for NIL that all three have met. Supposedly after that, the third place team isn't going to buy their way to first.

Here's what people have said in favor of Nebraska:
1. The family loves the family feel of Nebraska. Rhule bringing confidence to the family that Day and Heupel aren't.
2. We have a S&C program that our coaches feel has exceeded what the other programs have put together for him.
3. He has a great shot at being our starting RT next year.
4. He'll get to play with Raiola who's a five star, special player.

What I've heard OSU say:
1. He knows he will compete for national championships here.
2. [Which is kind of a sub bullet of 1] He will play with other major talent and not have to do all the heavy lifting.
3. He has an opportunity to play early.

What I've heard Tennessee say:
1. We are putting together a special OL class that he wants to be a part of.
2. His girlfriend goes here.
3. Closest to the family that is so important to him.
4. We have the best single relationship with George McIntyre, our 2025 QB commit.
5. He'll get to play with Nico who's a five star, special player.

Reading this, OSU seems like a light list, but for the longest time everyone assumed they were first for some reason. So I'm sure their list is actually longer than what I've put together.

Putting this all together, it appears to be a spectrum of relationships to championships, where we are on one end, OSU on the other, and Tennessee in the middle. The relationships at Tennessee don't appear to be with the coaches, though. Further, for a five star player, Nebraska is the tough choice to make. We're structured, you and your family may love our staff, but we don't have a history of winning anything since Sanders was 9 years old. Tennessee is kind of the easy choice when talking to his friends and family. They are big time, perhaps that next tier down below the top of the SEC, but they have a lot of gravity pulling him to their program. And no one can blame him for picking UGA or OSU if he's got championship aspirations.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back