Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

July recruiting thread (72 Viewers)

brnred1989

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
I want to add to my above post with this:

- We’ve heard time and again that we have the necessary NIL funding available to be highly competitive, but we just don’t have the roster and or player (s) that are deserving of that high market value (this was before DR obviously).

Sanders and Terry definitely fit that bill of players who would command a top shelf NIL deal, IMO we will know pretty soon if our NIL is as good as we are lead to believe (I am one that thinks we are TOP 15 for football). I do think the top 1-5 are in a steep tier above, but 6-15 but especially 10-15 are all pretty close.

Last edited:

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
Man, I used to play on a softball team called the P-Funks... One of the funnest teams I ever played on.
I once played at a course in Denver with another twosome of 70 years old brothers who listened to parliament funkadelic sipped whiskey and smoked a joint for 18 holes. The best random pairing I’ve ever had

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member
I actually met George Clinton and whatever version of P-Funk was touring in 2019. We were going through customs crossing from France into the UK and they had bands that were crossing all waiting in the same area. Their drummer said he had a pound of weed stashed in their gear. That takes some balls. We always smoked all our shit before we crossed and never toured with a quantity that large. They were hella cool though.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I actually met George Clinton and whatever version of P-Funk was touring in 2019. We were going through customs crossing from France into the UK and they had bands that were crossing all waiting in the same area. Their drummer said he had a pound of weed stashed in their gear. That takes some balls. We always smoked all our shit before we crossed and never toured with a quantity that large. They were hella cool though.
I'll pray for you

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds