Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

July recruiting thread (61 Viewers)

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member

What is the title of the artlice or thread you want? Can't tell from that partial address.

Wait, never mind. The link worked when I replied (looks like you swithced it out for the tweet). Reading now. Looks like during this short visit, looks like he took the time to do an inverview with Dean. (But I am guessing he got paid for his NIL to do it.)

“Obviously everybody knows I took I took an official visit to Nebraska during the spring,” he continued. “They have done such a great job of recruiting me since then. I just think they deserved another shot at me to come out and spend some more time with them and connect. Dylan (Raiola) wasn’t here last time. He was at his sister’s graduation. So just getting to spend some time with him. He met me at the airport, and we got to talk all the way on the ride to Lincoln.

“With Tennessee, I obviously just wanted to go see them one more time as well.”
“I’m a big family guy, I like being treated the way I’m supposed to be treated as an athlete. When I got to take my official, I said this was a place I could see myself being successful and being able to accomplish all of my goals on and off the field. Just based on that, and then their presence since my (official visit) to now, they’ve done such a great job recruiting me.”

“I know for sure we are going to go see the dorms and do a campus tour,” Sanders said. “That was one of the things we didn’t get to do last time. I think the main thing is just spending more time with the coaching staff and getting to talk to Dylan and chop it up with him, and some of the other players on the team. Last time on my official visit, not everybody was here, so just being able to connect with them and hearing everyone’s vibe.”
“(Raiola) is loving it,” Sanders said. “He’s almost lost for words so far. He’s been treated the right way, and I like that a lot. He said he’s had to come in and work for the starting spot. Nothing was just given to him. He’s had to come in and earn it. Just showing up every day and earning the respect of his teammates and coaches was a big thing for him.
“Tennessee has a very bright future obviously,” Sanders said. “Their quarterback Nico (Iamaleava), and they have a good quarterback in the class of 2025 (George MacIntyre). I feel like they’ve built a great recruiting class, and they’ve just done an amazing job, just like Ohio State, Nebraska and Georgia recruiting me up until this point. I’m just excited to see them one more time before I make my decision.”

BTW, everyone seems to be assuming it's down to Tennessee and Nebraska since those are the two places he's visiting this weekend, but he didn't give any indicaiton of that. He said Ohio State didn't really have anything going on this weekend and he's been to Georgia plenty of times.

Last edited:

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG

High atop the "Penis of the Plains" ...

iu

iu

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds