Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

July recruiting thread (69 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Rhule's 2025 crootin class (hopefully)

Im Back Wake Up GIF

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Back in the fall of 2022, when the coaching search was just beginning, I made a "bet"/promise that if we landed Rhule as HC that I would get a Lil Red tattoo. Now I see him pointing up to my wang every time I take a shit.

I say this to let everyone know that I don't play no games - if we land Sanders or Terry, I will get a fighting corncob right next to Lil Red!
1721943391359.png

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Back in the fall of 2022, when the coaching search was just beginning, I made a "bet"/promise that if we landed Rhule as HC that I would get a Lil Red tattoo. Now I see him pointing up to my wang every time I take a shit.

I say this to let everyone know that I don't play no games - if we land Sanders or Terry, I will get a fighting corncob right next to Lil Red!
View attachment 39773
Pics of you taking a shit?

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member

View attachment 39773
If we land both, you get it on your wang.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member

View attachment 39773
Definitely show up at Raiola's thing & show this to David!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds