Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

July Recruiting Thread… it’s almost gameday (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
My question to you is this, was @slattimer hired by Notre Dame, The Bears and Rhule? We’ll leave The Frost out of this one.
Robot Wtf GIF

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Everyday. Y'all need to start a new thread of Husker traditions and what not to get me ready for my #2 team. Already made a fine tailored suit out of husks and been using mainly Ethynol to fill up with lately.
True story, my good buddy is from Atlanta area. Big Georgia fan. Even before the nattys they've been the team our entire friend group starts rooting for as soon as Nebraska gets eliminated from bowl contention (which has been fairly early). So this, right here, is a good match.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
True story, my good buddy is from Atlanta area. Big Georgia fan. Even before the nattys they've been the team our entire friend group starts rooting for as soon as Nebraska gets eliminated from bowl contention (which has been fairly early). So this, right here, is a good match.
Plus it is easy to root for a team like UGA that we still have scoreboard on

Dawgsauce

Cornerback
Elite Member
As long as they aren't on the same field, Nebraska and UGA goes together like chili on hotdogs. Nothing wrong with the color red. It's the orange colors everyone needs to look out for.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
You might have some severe psychological issues there. Never heard of that combo. I guess Cincy chili might have some cinnamon in it though, and I love that stuff. Still, gross.
I've told him for years that he needs serious psychological help or needs to be the victim of one of America's most brutal murders and he has yet to do either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds