Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Juan is Gone

Was it even a coach? Seems like it was a back room guy. Took a picture of him at the gas pump as proof that he was an insideher.
The best part was this is the picture he posted. It’s actually tiger woods and he legitimately thought he could pass it by everyone. I think he just googled “famous person at gas pump” and chose the first one

1693280828881.jpeg

Just spent a few minutes on Twitter looking at this shit.

Abbie, Sarah, JohnnyGBR, Dr koolaid donkey MD(I hate that I wrote this…) etc are all equally as pathetic as Juan.

A giant circle jerk of victory over a now know high schooler. Congrats!
I have all of them muted and blocked, what a bunch of window lickers

If trying to prove you aren’t white, your arm isn’t the appendage that will accomplish that..
Hell Yeah Yes GIF by IFHT Films

I don’t know if I care he was doxxed. He wasn’t going to stop being a bad human being when he had the luxury of hiding behind a made up identity and his moms basement. There should be a punishment for doing what he did. He was a bully. And fuck bullies. Be kind and you won’t have your high school play by play career ended.

P.S. he kinda looks like Garrett.

I don’t know if I care he was doxxed. He wasn’t going to stop being a bad human being when he had the luxury of hiding behind a made up identity and his moms basement. There should be a punishment for doing what he did. He was a bully. And fuck bullies. Be kind and you won’t have your high school play by play career ended.

I hope you meant the WR coach

Glad you're not a mod!

Glad you're not a mod!
I’m not sure what you’re getting at with this. If you think I’m going to dox people, I’m not. I don’t have the patience or capacity to do the research and figure out who people are.

But…

I have no sympathy for unrelenting bullies. This shit bag tormented other teenagers and parents of teenagers because he could. I hope he gets help, but his behavior leads to suicide and other harmful self inflictions. His activity needed to stop.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back