Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Oh Juan... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toe

Wide Receiver
Washington Wizards Bruhh GIF by NBC Sports Washington

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
From what I gathered, he is a Millard South HS graduate and was on the football team He mentioned the last time he saw Nebraska beat Cockeye, he was a freshman (not sure if HS or college freshman). He just finished law school's first year in May 2021, and I believe he went to Pickle Smoochers for undergrad.

Edit 1: He also tweeted he was tall, so naturally, anyone over 6' is what they would deem themselves as 'tall'.

When I cross referenced everything, I'm coming up short. He used an alias email address when he signed up here, so I can't narrow it down to the parameters above. This guy did a good scrubbing of his shit before he got to this point.

Edit 2: Should mention him locking his Twitter account doesn't help. I could technically search his previous tweets and cross reference those.

Last edited:

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
From what I gathered, he is a Millard South HS graduate and was on the football team He mentioned the last time he saw Nebraska beat Cockeye, he was a freshman (not sure if HS or college freshman). He just finished law school's first year in May 2021, and I believe he went to Pickle Smoochers for undergrad.

When I cross referenced everything, I'm coming up short. He used an alias email address when he signed up here, so I can't narrow it down to the parameters above. This guy did a good scrubbing of his shit before he got to this point.
Are you sure 100% Millard South? Not doubting you but for some reason I thought he was from a Lincoln high school but I'm probably mistaken. He claimed to play football and is about 6-3 to 6-4. He mentioned that in some forum when someone was getting agro with him as he told them to come to his class to say that to his face as he is easy to find since he is the only tall half Latino/half African American in his law class.

He's got to be a Troll from Cockeye or some other fanbase. No way he is that thick plus antagonistic towards the Husker Fans if he is truly a Husker Fan. We should start a @Hawk.EyeJuan on twitter and pull the same crap with their recruits and fanbase

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Are you sure 100% Millard South? Not doubting you but for some reason I thought he was from a Lincoln high school but I'm probably mistaken. He claimed to play football and is about 6-3 to 6-4. He mentioned that in some forum when someone was getting agro with him as he told them to come to his class to say that to his face as he is easy to find since he is the only tall half Latino/half African American in his law class.

He's got to be a Troll from Cockeye or some other fanbase. No way he is that thick plus antagonistic towards the Husker Fans if he is truly a Husker Fan. We should start a @Hawk.EyeJuan on twitter and pull the same crap with their recruits and fanbase
Yeah I'm in the camp now that he's a mentally unwell cockeye fan who has constructed an elaborate persona to try to fill his time so he can suppress his sexual urge to fuck a dead relative

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter

He tweeted he was Millard South alum. Not to mention, out of all of the follows he did have, he followed the Millard South superintendent.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
He tweeted he was Millard South alum. Not to mention, out of all of the follows he did have, he followed the Millard South superintendent.
Does anyone have access to the Pickle Smoochers Law School Directory? Figure he graduated somewhere around 2016 or 2017 from Millard South so cross reference it with their football roster. Look for John or Juan from Millard South

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
Poster Juan Dixon is different than Twitter user Juan. The one with the "JuandaleRobinson" username on Tater Island changed it after Wandale transferred. But for sure Twitter Juan likes to ruffle some feathers, nowmwith Coleman, and did it before with Fidone; trashed Hausmann after transferring, too. Wish we could have both bant...

Last edited:

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Does anyone have access to the Pickle Smoochers Law School Directory? Figure he graduated somewhere around 2016 or 2017 from Millard South so cross reference it with their football roster. Look for John or Juan from Millard South
Assuming he didn't take a year off, he should have graduated from his undergraduate in May 2021.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter

Fuck me, I am pretty sure I know who it is, but I can't link the Juan\Pickle Smoochers student to the the guy I think it is.

The Pickle Smoochers student directory would do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds