Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Juan is Gone

Juan became too much towards the end but he was right about Frost a lot earlier than most were

I think most were just in denial like me, rather than just being straight up wrong
I was just like you, in denial right up until the onside kick debacle. Pretty sure after that EVERYONE woke up, myself included. I was on this board at the time but I wasn’t a paying member. Once I started seeing the bomb shelter side light up like a Christmas tree I payed up and started to really see all the crap frost was doing behind the scenes. I knew of the gate 25 bartender (pretty sure it was the worst kept secret in Lincoln lol) but that was about the extent of what i knew.

I was just like you, in denial right up until the onside kick debacle. Pretty sure after that EVERYONE woke up, myself included. I was on this board at the time but I wasn’t a paying member. Once I started seeing the bomb shelter side light up like a Christmas tree I payed up and started to really see all the crap frost was doing behind the scenes. I knew of the gate 25 bartender (pretty sure it was the worst kept secret in Lincoln lol) but that was about the extent of what i knew.
I still made some excuses even during the NW game to be honest. I actually didn't even see the onside kick. Saw it on twitter a few minutes after cause I was up doing something, can't remember. I was confused, but was like, whatever, move on. For me, it was the North Dakota debacle that probably ended it for me. But, the entire GA Southern game I was just laughing at how much of a joke it was and knew there was no way he'd survive that. It was just a matter of when. I figured Sunday rumors and then a Monday firing.

I was done with him much earlier. Remember right after Turd was hired and we got a warning or something from NCAA. Turd and Scott talked to press. Scott stood there with a scowl like a spoiled brat. He also looked hungover. That did it for me.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back