Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Juan is Gone (1 Viewer)

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
I’m not sure what you’re getting at with this. If you think I’m going to dox people, I’m not. I don’t have the patience or capacity to do the research and figure out who people are.

But…

I have no sympathy for unrelenting bullies. This shit bag tormented other teenagers and parents of teenagers because he could. I hope he gets help, but his behavior leads to suicide and other harmful self inflictions. His activity needed to stop.
I think you're being a little bit dramatic. Maybe I'm wrong because I didn't follow the guy at all and don't remember many of his posts. But the ones I saw I don't remember being that extreme. I also think it's more despicable to be a doxxer than an asshole.

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I think you're being a little bit dramatic. Maybe I'm wrong because I didn't follow the guy at all and don't remember many of his posts. But the ones I saw I don't remember being that extreme. I also think it's more despicable to be a doxxer than an asshole.

Trust me, as someone that knows the Coleman family and saw first hand what he tried to do to them, BorWhiskey is not being "a little dramatic".

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
C'mon @GBR305!
Let's see your crank!
Meme Lol GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Trust me, as someone that knows the Coleman family and saw first hand what he tried to do to them, BorWhiskey is not being "a little dramatic".
Fair enough. I don't know the whole situation. I remember seeing some tweets at Coleman that I thought were in bad taste, but I don't remember thinking he was going to make anyone kill themselves.

Not defending the guy, always seemed like a douche to me. I just hate doxxers.

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
Can you guys just tag me if and when someone provides the board with peen? I'm sick of waiting...

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
This morning the cesspool has been hard at work blaming the ncaa for Gilbert robbing the vape shop last night. They never miss a chance to make our fanbase look like complete ass clowns.

Might as well blame NIL while they're at it. If he just had more money he wouldn't do bad things.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Fair enough. I don't know the whole situation. I remember seeing some tweets at Coleman that I thought were in bad taste, but I don't remember thinking he was going to make anyone kill themselves.

Not defending the guy, always seemed like a douche to me. I just hate doxxers.
Two things can be true at once. Doxxers are shit as Juan was a shit human being.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds