Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Juan calling Juro out (2 Viewers)

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Stare Down Mark Wahlberg GIF

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
On a side note, I'm not surprised he removed Millard South Alum. Probably scared more people would find out who he is.

But Juan is nothing more than a 22 year old in Pickle Smoochers Law School who actually hides behind his friend who is the 6'3" black/hispanic. If Juan is a future lawyer, then God help all of his future clients because we know already he has no backbone.

Edit: If he screenshots this and then puts it on Twitter saying, 'ha, that's not me', then it's him.

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
On a side note, I'm not surprised he removed Millard South Alum. Probably scared more people would find out who he is.

But Juan is nothing more than a 22 year old in Pickle Smoochers Law School who actually hides behind his friend who is the 6'3" black/hispanic. If Juan is a future lawyer, then God help all of his future clients because we know already he has no backbone.

Edit: If he screenshots this and then puts it on Twitter saying, 'ha, that's not me', then it's him.
Are you saying Juan is white? Not an above average minority at all? It would make sense that he feels extra free in being a fuckhead due to internet anonymity plus lying about who he is.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Oh we know with his arrogance & ego he is on this board somehow. I would take this conversation a bit more private if you know what I mean. And as someone who lived in the Millard South area we do not claim him as one of ours. Who has a kid or friend who can get us access to the Pickle Smoochers Student Directory?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds